In KürzeINGENIEURWESEN/STUDIEN/METHODEN 2022-64278 3135 Aberdeen, Schottland Unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag
Um das Lesen zu erleichtern, kann auf dieser Seite die maskuline Pluralform verwendet werden; unsere Stellenangebote richten sich jedoch an Personen aller Geschlechter
Omexom - Senior Project Manager Substations13/05/2022
A Senior Project Manager is required by the Omexom Substation Business Unit to play a key part of our organisational success, ensuring commitments to our customers are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
The job holder will have a consistent track record of project delivery along with demonstrable experience in developing diverse teams.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, duties will include, but are not limited to:
Including but not limited to the following:
- Ownership of deliverables relating to time, cost, and quality, ensuring safe delivery of projects.
- Lead, develop and support teams operating on a variety of projects.
- Use excellent communication skills to run and engage with internal and external partners in a timely manner.
- Professionally represent Omexom, both individually and as part of a team, in a wide range of situations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead projects to the requirements set out within our governance framework for project delivery.
- Work closely with and as part of the Sales team providing expertise for bid opportunities throughout the sales phase including creation of detailed project plans.
- Provide and manage objectives to project team members (Procurement, Engineering, Construction, etc) to ensure all deliverables are monitored and achieved in accordance with the plan.
- Project cost control at all times, ensuring pre-determined levels of productivity are achieved.
Essential Skills and Competencies
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- HV Substation experience
- Educated to degree level (preferably in an engineering, business or project management discipline)
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experienced in planning works in the most efficient manner
- People management skills and ability to motivate and engage staff
- The ability to deliver strong financial performance in a contracting environment
- A proven understanding of safety and quality management
The ability to engage at a specific and detailed level with key tasks, evidenced by those tasks being executed in a highly efficient manner.
- APM, PRINCE2 or PMI qualifications are desirable.
Expert of energy technologies and IT services, VINCI Energies (64,500 employees, €10.2 billion of turnover) design, implement and maintain solutions to the industry, service sector and local communities. In the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, VINCI Energies provides electrical design, project management, installation and maintenance services since 1907. Through its 16 closely networked Business Units, VINCI Energies operates in 4 different sectors: Infrastructure, Industry, Telecommunications and building services.
Es wurde kein Angebot gefunden. Alle verfügbaren Stellenanzeigen ansehen