In KürzeINGENIEURWESEN/STUDIEN/METHODEN 2023-85494 2763 Burnaby, British Columbia Unbefristet Diplom (4-jähriges Studium) Mehr als 5 Jahre
Um das Lesen zu erleichtern, kann auf dieser Seite die maskuline Pluralform verwendet werden; unsere Stellenangebote richten sich jedoch an Personen aller Geschlechter
Software Project Manager27/09/2023
Apply here: https://conetec.bamboohr.com/careers/420?source=aWQ9MjU%3D
ROLES, RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Discuss potential projects and its parameters with clients, executives and software developers.
- Define project scope, objectives and ensure that deliverables meet project requirements.
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Produce documentation to effectively communicate stake holder requirements to the software development teams.
- Monitor project progress and communicate status updates to stakeholders and upper management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
- Ability to manage conflicts and solve problems efficiently.
- Good time management skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Requires a bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Certificate in Project Management or related field
- In-depth understanding of the software project delivery life cycle models
- Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) an asset.
- Experience with tasking software and scheduling software (Monday.com).
- Proven track record of management success in the delivery of complex software projects in multi-discipline, multi-stakeholder environments.
Technical Skill Requirements
- Experience with C#, .NET and ReactJS.
- Experience with Redux, and SQL Server is also desirable
The Software Project Manager will be responsible for developing and overseeing software projects from start to finish while managing and motivating team members. The successful Software Project Manager will have a good working knowledge of project estimation techniques and the ability to motivate team members. They will be a great communicator and have strong decision-making skills.
Warum sollten Sie sich bewerben?
ConeTec is an international full-service geo-environmental and geotechnical site characterization contractor. We offer clients superior project management and site investigation services across the globe, with a large presence in the Americas and Australia. ConeTec is known in the industry as a great place to work. We commit to all employees that we will provide a respectful, positive, and enriching work environment. We want you to look forward to going to work every day. We reward and recognize staff for exceptional contributions to the company. Our success is a direct result of the people who work here.
ConeTec offers a comprehensive benefits package for all regular full-time employees including extended health, vision, dental, long-term disability and life insurance, wellness program, RRSP program, corporate stock incentives, a referral bonus, professional development and more.
ConeTec is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Key soil investigation, improvement and remediation provider Menard develops foundation solutions based on ground improvement and reinforcement technologies that eliminate the need for the deep foundations traditionally used to support surface structures. The Group operates throughout the infrastructure life cycle, offering expertise in soil investigation and remediation through its ConeTec and Remea brands. https://www.menard-group.com/
Es wurde kein Angebot gefunden. Alle unsere Stellenanzeigen anzeigen