In KürzeUMSETZUNG/ARBEITEN/PROJEKTDURCHFÜHRUNG 2022-63813 615 East Tamaki, Auckland Unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag Diplom (4-jähriges Studium) Mehr als 8 Jahre
Um das Lesen zu erleichtern, kann auf dieser Seite die maskuline Pluralform verwendet werden; unsere Stellenangebote richten sich jedoch an Personen aller Geschlechter
Construction Project Manager NZ29/04/2022
Freyssinet New Zealand is a multifaceted specialist contractor providing innovative solutions for remediation, post-tensioning and specialist civil engineering. A member of the Soletanche Freyssinet and Vinci Groups, we have an unrivalled reputation in specialised civil engineering across the soils, structures and nuclear sectors and are present in 100 countries around the world.
What is on offer for you?
We are currently recruiting for the position of Project Manager where you will be accountable for developing and executing the plans, processes and activities to maintain and grow revenue and margin in the Auckland region.
This position has responsibilities for all aspects of project performance, client relations and risk management to ensure zero harm, quality, on-time delivery, customer satisfaction and profitability.
This role will allow you to be across all aspects of operational delivery requirements and precontracts works.
- Proactive leadership and management of safety performance, standards and risk;
- Complete weekly safety inspections, prestart, toolbox, process implications check and HAZOB in accordance with safety KPIs;
- Assist HSE Coordinator with safety ICAM as required;
- Monthly cost analysis of project performances which include: program, Cost To Complete (CTC), project forecast, committed costs, accruals, productivity ratio, variations and notice of delays;
- Set up and review productivity ratio with operation team and remedial manager;
- Build positive relationship with clients to foster good culture on projects and manage day to day interactions;
- Mentor, support and manage project engineer(s) and site engineer(s) on projects;
- Promptly inform remedial manager for any potential bugs on site (commercial, safety, quality, environment and IR);
- Assist supervisor(s) with weekly programming but also material and equipment requirements for projects;
- Work on a day to day basis with site supervisor(s), to manage the project, solve problems and mitigate/manage operational risks. On larger more complex projects this task will be directly with a site manager;
- Liaise with support services for activities such as payroll, HR, commercial, legal, safety and finance;
- Liaison with the design department ensuring contract requirements are identified and if necessary design works are instructed in a timely manner to meet project requirements/ product lead times;
- Set up sub-contracts and manage performance on site;
- Supporting innovation and technology development onsite to ensure the organization is recognized as a total solution provider.
How you will connect with the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering are not mandatory but are well regarded
- 5-10 years Project Management experience across the civil and or construction industry
- Building and Infrastructure experience will be highly considered.
- Previous experience tailoring and presenting a personalized service offering
- Sound understanding of the local construction industry with the ability to operate efficiently in an autonomous role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen, presentation, negotiation and relationship building skills.
VINCI Construction est l'un des principaux acteurs mondiaux de la construction, dans le domaine des infrastructures de transport, des bâtiments, des réseaux et des aménagements urbains. VINCI Construction s'appuie sur un réseau de filiales de proximité, un réseau de spécialités et une expertise spécifique sur les grands projets d'infrastructures. Avec plus de 1300 entreprises, VINCI Construction intervient sur l'ensemble du cycle de vie d'un ouvrage (financement, conception, construction, rénovation, maintenance). Ce réseau de plus de 1300 entreprises, présentes dans plus de 100 pays, emploie près de 115 000 personnes et a réalisé un chiffre d'affaires de 26,2 milliards d'euros en 2021.