In KürzeINGENIEURWESEN/STUDIEN/METHODEN 2022-63811 2685 Sydney, Macquarie Park, State of New South Wales Unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag Diplom (4-jähriges Studium) Mehr als 5 Jahre
Um das Lesen zu erleichtern, kann auf dieser Seite die maskuline Pluralform verwendet werden; unsere Stellenangebote richten sich jedoch an Personen aller Geschlechter
What is on offer for you?
We are currently seeking a the right person for the position of Technical Manager for our NSW Remedial Division who will be accountable for managing allocated to ensure zero harm, quality, on-time delivery, customer satisfaction and profitability. This position has some supervisory accountabilities, directing the performance of work, resources and activities.
In terms of responsibilities, you will be:
You will be managing a small team, this team looks after a number of pipeline services maintenance and monitoring contracts for service providers in NSW. This role is to manage this team to ensure we are servicing our clients as necessary and:
- maintaining control of costs and revenue, financial reporting, OHSE requirements, resourcing and reviewing and approving all technical reports.
- You will also work alongside the operations team to assist projects with technical problems and solutions including; overseeing testing and installation of cathodic protection projects, training and assisting the engineers, leading hands and labour staff to ensure compliance to project specifications.
- you will be answering many questions from the project and site engineers in relation to materials specifications, concrete behaviour, coatings etc.
- You will assist with tendering (typically from a technical perspective) working with the BD managers and estimators to develop engineering methods and techniques as well as assist with writing the proposal.
- The development, review and management of project plans encompassing all elements of project delivery including OH&S, Quality & Environment
- Proactive leadership and management of a small team
- Provide technical advice with problem-solving skills. Take initiative, accountability, sense of urgency and analysis
- Establish and maintain project cost control, inclusive of a focus on labor utilization and efficiency
- Build effective relationships with clients and manage day to day interactions
- Accurate preparation of monthly progress claims and sub-contractor statement
- Administration of contracts, management of commercial risk in accordance with the DOA.
- Supporting innovation and technology development onsite to ensure the organization is recognized as a total solution provider;
- Completion of monthly project reporting, inclusive of forecasting;
- Work closely with the Project Manager/ Construction Manager to deliver some parts of a project;
- Ordering of material and equipment through the Purchasing Manager;
- Site supervision of works and application of safety practices and standards;
- Preparation of QSE documents
What will connect you to this role:
- Degree Preferably Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Cathodic Protection (not essential)
- Construction Industry Induction Card
- Sound knowledge of Australian Standards
- NACE/ACA Corrosion Qualification (not essential)
VINCI Construction est l'un des principaux acteurs mondiaux de la construction, dans le domaine des infrastructures de transport, des bâtiments, des réseaux et des aménagements urbains. VINCI Construction s'appuie sur un réseau de filiales de proximité, un réseau de spécialités et une expertise spécifique sur les grands projets d'infrastructures. Avec plus de 1300 entreprises, VINCI Construction intervient sur l'ensemble du cycle de vie d'un ouvrage (financement, conception, construction, rénovation, maintenance). Ce réseau de plus de 1300 entreprises, présentes dans plus de 100 pays, emploie près de 115 000 personnes et a réalisé un chiffre d'affaires de 26,2 milliards d'euros en 2021.