In KürzeINGENIEURWESEN/STUDIEN/METHODEN Actemium Birmingham - Contracts Engineer-65605 2763 Marston Green, England Unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag
Um das Lesen zu erleichtern, kann auf dieser Seite die maskuline Pluralform verwendet werden; unsere Stellenangebote richten sich jedoch an Personen aller Geschlechter
Actemium Birmingham - Contracts Engineer (Electrical/Data)21/06/2022
Actemium is a leading system integration specialist for electrical and mechanical automation systems in Automotive, Rail, Food and Drink, Parcel Distribution, Material handling and life science sectors operating at client sites around the world. We’re looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our team, offering continual professional development in return for dedication to the job and a passion to contribute to the success of the company. Enthusiasm, flexibility and reliability with a flair for innovation are key attractions.
Package up to circa 40k: (£Competitive Salary + Pension + Healthcare + Travel Expenses + Share Scheme + Electric Vehicle Car Scheme)
Reporting to a Senior contracts/Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing technical and budgetary support for the successful delivery of commercially viable projects of varying size and complexity and in compliance with current legislation. You will be engaged at sites throughout the UK.
- Pursue preparation of commercially viable Quotes
- Support the delivery of projects through to successful completion
- Engage with and support Design and Technical, Site Installation and
- Manufacturing and Assembly activities
- Adopt safe systems of work (RAMS)
- Observe the requirements of any Permit to Work issued by site Duty Holders
- Complete assigned tasks to schedule and report any issues or variations
- Ensure all tools and equipment in use are certified and/or calibrated
- Maintain positive relationships with client representatives and other third parties
- Present to work in line with Actemium brand values
Already a in a similar role or looking to progress from your current role, you will have a strong background in electrical engineering with demonstrable experience in design development, procurement, installation, testing, documentation and commissioning of the electrical element of projects. You will assist a Senior contracts/Project Manager in technical and commercial aspects of the programme. You will provide expertise to guide installation engineers and contractors through installation and commissioning phases.
- Ideally +5 years experience of industrial electrical/data installations
- Clean Driving Licence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- To be a team player and customer focused
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations or equivalent (Required)
- 18th Edition Update (Required)
- LV/MV Knowledge (Desirable)
- Level 3 Electrical Inspection and Testing (Desirable)
- BTEC HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Desirable)
- ECS Gold Card - Registered Electrician - Installation Electrician (Desirable)
- MEWP Safety Training Card, IPAF 3a, 3b or equivalent (Desirable)
- SSSTS (Desirable)
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.