In KürzeFINANZEN/BUCHHALTUNG/VERWALTUNG/STEUERN Actemium Rail -Birmingham-65414 2762 Marston Green, England Unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag
Um das Lesen zu erleichtern, kann auf dieser Seite die maskuline Pluralform verwendet werden; unsere Stellenangebote richten sich jedoch an Personen aller Geschlechter
Actemium Rail - Administrator15/06/2022
Actemium Rail (Birmingham) are looking to recruit an Administrator based at our Birmingham office, on a permanent basis to Support our ongoing rail growth plan. We are currently seeing an increase in project awards for HS2 and Network Rail new builds alongside infrastructure enhancements resulting in a need to strengthen our in-house rail team.
Package up to circa £22k (share save + pension + healthcare)
Typical Duties Include:
The Business unit administrator will be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the administration/finance function within the business unit. They will also provide support to the business unit general manager and the team to assist with the effective running of the business unit (BU). They are required to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with the operational staff within their BU and within the wider group. They will possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide general administration support for the project and admin teams
- Assist the Business and Finance Manager with any ad-hoc tasks required to support the project and admin teams
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Internal Control Manual and procedures
- Raising of purchase orders, GRN and processing of purchase invoices
- Maintain and retrieve all company records (PPE, plant & equipment etc)
- Travel & company fleet bookings, PPE & office supplies orders
- Creating sales orders & invoices
- Working within the team to coordinate and develop efficient methods of working, and looking for ways to refine and share best practice
- Administrative/reception and office duties to aid the smooth running of the Business Unit
You will join an experienced and supportive growing team, as well as being part of the wider group which will involve admin meetings and team socialising events.
If you are someone who wants to be part of a team that works together to build solutions, overcome challenges, and share successes, we would love to hear from you!
Technical Skills and experience:
- SAP experience (desirable but not essential)
- Administration background (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate IT Skills – Excel, outlook etc.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to develop friendly and professional relationships
- Able to adapt and implement changes in a busy environment
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.