In KürzeIT / INFORMATION SYSTEMS ICT_INFRO_2021.08.12 Municipiul Târgu Mureş, Mieresch
Um das Lesen zu erleichtern, kann auf dieser Seite die maskuline Pluralform verwendet werden; unsere Stellenangebote richten sich jedoch an Personen aller Geschlechter
C#/.NET Developer and Angular for web applications12/08/2021
As one of the leading software and consulting companies on the local government market, we have been using our expertise and our skill for over three decades to provide optimal support to administrations and public facilities on their journey to become modern service providers.
We are looking for a software developer for developing web based applications.
- Take part in implementing the company’s products, from analysis to the deliverable product, using agile processes.
- Implement, test and maintain the application according to the written standards and guidelines
- Develop and maintain innovative e-Government solutions in a creative team
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related field
- Knowledge of C# .Net + and .Net Core, OOP, RESTful and WCF web services
- SQL Server knowledge
- Experience with Windows operating system and Web applications
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have
- ITIL Knowledge
- German Skills
What you will find at Axians Infoma Romania:
- You will benefit of specialized training
- A mentor to guide and help you in your learning process
- Possibility to travel abroad for ongoing projects
- Variable bonus based on personal and team performance level
- Private healthcare services
- Additional vacation days based on the years of seniority within the company
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tee
- Periodically team-events
- This job can be done remotely
- The VINCI Group savings plan (Castor) provides all employees with the option of establishing a savings plan consisting of VINCI shares
Axians Infoma has been in business for over three decades – and that means over three decades of competent partnerships with local governments all over Germany. We became one of the first providers of fully integrated double-entry accountancy at the end of the ‘90s consistently and strictly implementing the double-entry approach – we remain the only company offering this consistency – and have continually expanded our market position since that time.
Our software is in use at over administrations of every size, with overtotal users, controlling processes in local authorities and public institutions, church institutions, museum administrations, and universities.