In KürzeQHSU 2023-73744 590 Mailand, Lombardei Master (5-jähriges Studium) Anfänger
Um das Lesen zu erleichtern, kann auf dieser Seite die maskuline Pluralform verwendet werden; unsere Stellenangebote richten sich jedoch an Personen aller Geschlechter
QHSE Officer - near Milan F/H26/04/2023
Carpi Group (Revenue 60M$ /130 employees), is a FREYSSINET subsidiary.
Carpi has an unrivalled position in the field of hydraulic engineering and their reputation for quality, service and delivery has put them at the forefront of the industry, working with high profile Clients around the world on many landmark structures.
Carpi has completed more than 1,300 projects worldwide over 50 years.
We are looking for a QHSE Officer who will focus on Quality assurance and Health and safety standards. You will be dedicated to conduct audit onsite in order to verify the respect of the minimum standard and the correct application of the company QHSE system.
In particular, by responding to QHSE Manager, you'll be responsible for:
• ensure that HSE requirements and regulation defined by law are fulfilled
• Monitor evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of HSE Plans and propose improvement actions
• Identify and coordinate risk detection strategies to establish control measure aimed at reducing and /or eliminating unsafe situations
• Review analyze and prepare QHSE reports (Safety Plan, Construction Quality Plan, QHSE standard and procedures, non conformities report, audit reports, etc…)
• Non conformities management and analysis
• ensure prompt reporting of incident. Conduct accident/incident investigation complete of action plan and produce detailed report
• Provide support to QHSE Manager for safety and environmental reporting by using the Group reporting tools
• Bachelor's degree in an engineering field, in particular civil or environmental
• Master's degree will be beneficial.
• knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 norms
• Knowledge of minimum safety requirements and regulations
• Similar Experience in construction of minimum 2 years
• Fluent in English and Italian
• Strong problem-solving, team management, organizational skills
• Available for travelling worldwide frequently (1-2 weeks a month)
• Skills: leadership, power of convincing people, talking with people of various original and education, able to work in an international environment, used to manage change.
Depuis 80 ans, Freyssinet (6 300 collaborateurs – 685M€ de CA), filiale du groupe VINCI et leader mondial du Génie Civil spécialisé propose des solutions techniques intégrées dans deux grands domaines : la construction et la réparation de structures. Le Groupe Freyssinet intervient sur les cinq continents sur tout type d'ouvrages : passerelles, pont et ouvrages d'art, centrales nucléaires, génie civil industriel, bâtiments, stades, réservoirs d'eau, …
Es wurde kein Angebot gefunden. Alle verfügbaren Stellenanzeigen ansehen