In KürzeINGENIEURWESEN/STUDIEN/METHODEN 2022-62623 3135 South Melbourne, State of Victoria Unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag
Um das Lesen zu erleichtern, kann auf dieser Seite die maskuline Pluralform verwendet werden; unsere Stellenangebote richten sich jedoch an Personen aller Geschlechter
Project Engineer / Contract Engineer / Project Leader31/03/2022
We have multiple opportunities for Civil Engineers to join our growing team in Melbourne, Australia. We are in an exciting time of growth - there has never been a better time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future.
Melbourne is home to 5.078 million people and is the coastal capital of the south-eastern Australian state of Victoria. At the city's centre is the modern Federation Square development, with plazas, bars, and restaurants by the Yarra River. In the Southbank area, the Melbourne Arts Precinct is the site of Arts Centre Melbourne – a performing arts complex – and the National Gallery of Victoria, with Australian and indigenous art.
In October 2017, Seymour Whyte joined VINCI – a global player in integrated concessions and construction. Together with VINCI, we have enhanced our already competitive positioning and strong local reputation, and created greater opportunities for our partners.
Today, we are a multi award-winning civil contractor that delivers major essential infrastructure across Australia. With offices in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia, we have delivered more than 500 projects.
We offer sponsorship to work in Australia and relocation financial assistance.
Opportunity to work on complex civil infrastructure projects. We have an excellent company culture and supportive team environment.
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Attractive project allowances and conditions for regional projects
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
Profile of the role:
- On a day to day basis you will liaise with clients, consultants, contractors, suppliers and authorities to ensure satisfactory completion of major structures and construction work.
- Monitor and coordinate all phases of project progress
- Participate in planning future requirements including machine tools, ancillary equipment, major plant and labour.
The successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- 3-8 years' post graduate experience working on civil infrastructure construction projects (roadworks, bridgeworks, brownfields, under traffic management, etc)
Apply via our website:
Reference number: 493070
Seymour Whyte is a multi award-winning civil contractor that delivers major essential infrastructure across Australia. With the expertise of a Tier 1, the soul of a Tier 2, and the strength of one of the largest construction companies globally, in VINCI, our people get the best of three worlds. Our competitive advantage is our remarkable service and value for our clients, which comes from our highly skilled people, and excellence in governance and risk management. People join Seymour Whyte because they're looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. Our high-performing, collaborative and agile teams are empowered to relentlessly look for smarter ways to impact our world class projects. And, with an accessible team of hands-on management and leadership backing our people all the way, the possibilities for more diversity, growth, satisfaction and success in your career are well within your approval. Our areas of expertise range from roads and bridges, rail, marine, airports, tunnelling services, water, wastewater, energy and power projects nationally. A focus on actively diversifying has led to expansion of our capabilities, with the size, reach and complexity of projects awarded increasing significantly.
Es wurde kein Angebot gefunden. Alle verfügbaren Stellenanzeigen ansehen