In KürzeINGENIEURWESEN/STUDIEN/METHODEN 2022-66413 554 State of Queensland, AU Unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag Diplom (4-jähriges Studium) Mehr als 3 Jahre
Um das Lesen zu erleichtern, kann auf dieser Seite die maskuline Pluralform verwendet werden; unsere Stellenangebote richten sich jedoch an Personen aller Geschlechter
We are seeking an experienced Estimator to join our growing team in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
We are in an exciting time of growth - there has never been a better time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future.
In October 2017, Seymour Whyte joined VINCI – a global player in integrated concessions and construction. Together with VINCI, we have enhanced our already competitive positioning and strong local reputation, and created greater opportunities for our partners.
Today, we are a multi award-winning civil contractor that delivers major essential infrastructure across Australia. With offices in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia, we have delivered more than 500 projects.
- Competitive remuneration reviewed annually
- Located in Eight Mile Plains, South Brisbane
- Onsite parking provided
- Generous bonus & employee share program
We are seeking expression of interest from experienced Estimators to join our team based in Perth. This position is responsible for delivering first principle Estimates on civil engineering projects both individually and as part of a team.
Our Estimating team is a cohesive team who has a high EOI and Tender conversion rate, winning interesting and complex projects for us to deliver. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tenders for a diverse range of clients nationally.
About the role:
- Prepare accurate tenders for civil construction projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with Clients, Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Estimate project quantities and costs and identify discrepancies in the tender schedule
- Provide technical inputs as a member of a team of Estimators to ensure the timely completion of estimates.
- Assist with proposed traffic staging, construction methodologies and programme for non-price criteria.
- Carry out site inspections and attend client briefings.
- Assist Project Managers in the financial administration of contracts.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil engineering or similar related qualifications
- Experience using Expert Estimation
- Civil Engineering infrastructure experience
- Demonstrated history of delivering winning tenders
- Current C-Class Driver’s License
Seymour Whyte is a multi award-winning civil contractor that delivers major essential infrastructure across Australia. With the expertise of a Tier 1, the soul of a Tier 2, and the strength of one of the largest construction companies globally, in VINCI, our people get the best of three worlds. Our competitive advantage is our remarkable service and value for our clients, which comes from our highly skilled people, and excellence in governance and risk management. People join Seymour Whyte because they're looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. Our high-performing, collaborative and agile teams are empowered to relentlessly look for smarter ways to impact our world class projects. And, with an accessible team of hands-on management and leadership backing our people all the way, the possibilities for more diversity, growth, satisfaction and success in your career are well within your approval. Our areas of expertise range from roads and bridges, rail, marine, airports, tunnelling services, water, wastewater, energy and power projects nationally. A focus on actively diversifying has led to expansion of our capabilities, with the size, reach and complexity of projects awarded increasing significantly.
Es wurde kein Angebot gefunden. Alle verfügbaren Stellenanzeigen ansehen