In KürzeINGENIEURWESEN/STUDIEN/METHODEN 2022-62219 2763 Vila Formosa, Lissabon Unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag Diplom Mehr als 3 Jahre
Um das Lesen zu erleichtern, kann auf dieser Seite die maskuline Pluralform verwendet werden; unsere Stellenangebote richten sich jedoch an Personen aller Geschlechter
08/DEGA/2022 - Airport Planning & Development M/F22/03/2022
ANA, part of the world’s largest private airport operator VINCI Airports, is responsible for managing 10 airports in Portugal. ANA is managed through several central teams that enable the business needs across the organization in partnership with the airport teams (i.e. Lisbon, Faro, Porto, Madeira and the Azores). The Engineering and Asset Management department is one of those central departments, made up of a multidisciplinary team responsible for the development and management of infrastructure investment projects across the airports and facilities.
- Definition and development of capacity studies, airport layouts and masterplans, in collaboration with the airport teams, including the aerodrome layouts, aprons, passenger terminal buildings and ground access, in accordance with applicable regulations and best practices (EASA, ICAO and IATA);
- Undertake airport planning activities, conceptual and preliminary studies, focusing on the identification, analysis, evaluation and recommendation of development options and infrastructure improvements;
- Data analysis, demand vs capacity assessments, preparation of technical reports, presentations, etc.;
- Assessment of solutions through modeling tools (Aviplan) and simulation (AirTOP and/or others);
- Use of benchmarking techniques to support analysis, modeling and simulation;
- Development and definition of preliminary studies, cost estimates, scheduling and phasing of investment projects to include coordination with other investments;
- Project management, including participation in tender processes, preparation and review of contractual documents, coordination, monitoring, supervision of service providers, review and acceptance of contractual deliverables;
- Support and assess project phasing and the operational impacts, together with the airport teams, to mitigate disruption during project implementation; and
- Monitor/supervise project execution, including providers compliance with RFPs/specifications.
Qualifications, technical knowledge and requirements:
- Master’s degree in aerospace or civil engineering/architecture or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar functions;
- Proven track record in airport development;
- Excellent numerical skills, including experience using Excel;
- Experience in geometric design using Autocad;
- General knowledge of technical regulations applied to infrastructures (EASA, ICAO e IATA);
- Experience in airport modelling and simulation tools (AviPLAN, AirTOP and/or others); and
- Desirable to have knowledge in aerodrome and/or terminal operations.
Organization, autonomy, flexibility, dynamism and resilience;
Ability to articulate with other areas of knowledge within the airport universe;
Analytical and oral skills; and
Ability to develop specialized knowledge in airports.
Available to travel;
Good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
Working place: Lisbon.
The pre-selected candidates will be submitted to the tests deemed necessary after analysis of their applications. The formalisation of the application should be made until 12/04/2022, to the e-mail email@example.com, indicating the reference of the advertisement.
ANA is responsible for managing 10 airports in mainland Portugal (Lisbon, Oporto, Faro and Beja Civilian Terminal), in the Azores (Ponta Delgada, Horta, Santa Maria and Flores) and in Madeira (Madeira e Porto Santo). Focused on innovation and efficiency, we work on a daily basis to provide our visitors with a unique experience and the best services. Our mission is to efficiently manage our airport infrastructures and to contribute toward the economic, social and cultural development of the surrounding communities. To provide our customers with a world-class service offering, while enthusing our shareholder and motivating our people.