In briefDEVELOPMENT / CONSTRUCTION / PROJECT MANAGEMENT 2022-71214 620 Alberta, CA International assignment contract Master's degree Beginner
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
V.I.E - Site engineer, Canada (Alberta) F/M F/H10/11/2022
Carmacks Enterprises Ltd, part of VINCI Construction is a civil contractor, specializing in road and bridge construction and maintenance, in business for over 45 years. We are currently seeking a VIE – Project Coordinator F/M who will join our dynamic team.
Reporting to the Area Manager, your primary role would be to be immersed in the Highway Maintenance entity with expectations of documenting process and procedures of the highway maintenance work on Deerfoot Trail and Stoney Trail(s). As part of the process the VIE would document:
- Resource planning
- Project planning
- Traffic management
- Production rates
- Optimization strategies
- Winter and summer analysis of activities
- Costing and feedback
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- A recognized qualification (Bachelor/Master) in engineering and/or construction
- First working experience for a major contractor in civil construction and infrastructure
- Fluent English
- Strong interpersonal skills, open-mindedness, and curiosity - as you'll be working closely with construction teams, subcontractors, suppliers and more.
- Excellent time management - working to ensure packages of work are completed on time, and according to the program.
- A demonstrable commitment to Health & Safety ensuring everyone goes home safe every day
- A previous international experience would be appreciated
- Driver license
This is a great opportunity for a keen young graduate to join an exciting project within our Canadian subsidiary and be part of the VIE community within the VINCI Construction.
VINCI Construction is one of the world's leading players in construction, in the fields of transport infrastructure, buildings, networks and urban development. VINCI Construction relies on a network of local subsidiaries, a network of specialities and specific expertise in major infrastructure projects. With more than 1,300 companies, VINCI Construction is involved throughout the entire life cycle of a project (financing, design, construction, renovation and maintenance). This network of more than 1,300 companies, operating in over 100 countries, employs nearly 115,000 people and generated a revenue of €26.2 billion in 2021. To find out more, visit www.vinci-construction.com and follow our news on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/vinci-construction
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities