In briefIT / IT SYSTEMS 2023-76721 2764 Frankfurt am Main, Hesse International assignment contract Master's degree Beginner
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
VIE - JUNIOR PMO – INNOVATION & PROJECTS F/H09/05/2023
VINCI Energies, accelerator of energy and digital transformation, generates 15.1 billion euros of turnover with 85 700 employees in 57 countries.
VINCI Energies Systèmes d'Information (VESI) oversees all the IT, communication and management tools for the Group VINCI Energies.
Working for the Group businesses, VESI drives innovation in the transformation of our jobs and working methods.
We support the Group in adopting new creative, innovative and ambitious solutions to meet the strategic challenges of tomorrow: Applications (SAP S/4HANA), Business Intelligence, Digitalization, Mobility, Artificial Intelligence, Technological platforms, Change management…
As part of the IT DACH Satellite (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), you will support the organisation on SAP Roll-Out and Innovation (RPA, …) challenges.
On SAP Rollouts aspects:
- You will assist the Project Manager on all project phases and build your own Project Management skills
- You will manage SAP transversal topics in close contact with Business and IT Teams
On Innovation topics, You will:
- Design and facilitate workshops to gather requirements and ideas from various stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, including internal teams and clients.
- Drive project forward and provide regular updates to stakeholders on project status.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously with effective prioritisation and solution-oriented mindset.
- Take initiatives to identify and pursue new projects and opportunities related to AI and RPA to fulfil business need.
- Explore technical solutions to meet internal clients' evolving needs, and lead the implementation of proof-of-concept (POC) projects to validate their effectiveness.
To succeed in your missions, you will have to navigate through our organisation (Business and IT Teams counterparts) and build your VINCI Energies network
- Graduated from Business School, Engineering School, University,...
- Previous experience on IT Projects is preferred
- Good proficiency in English, German and French
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Personal qualities: great interpersonal skills & sense of customer service, ability to progress, team player, ability to analyze and synthesize, organizational skills and a results-oriented culture
- Knowledge of SAP or programming language is a plus
- High Affinity to innovative topics and ability to look over the edge
- ONLY ENGLISH RESUME ALLOWED
"Becoming an International Volunteer means going abroad in complete safety to work for 6 to 24 months in a company or in the French administration, whatever your background, if you are between 18 and 28 years old, whether you are French or from the EEE, to you the V.I.E"
Personal qualities: autonomy, versatility, ability to work in a team, sense of service, good interpersonal skills, sense of organization and result-oriented culture
Why will you enjoy working with us?
- An individualised onboarding path and career follow-up
- Innovative, collaborative, and participatory projects with a strong team spirit
- Opportunities of career evolutions, trainings and mobilities within a rapidly developing international group
- A local management and support
- Recognition of employee performance through profit-sharing,
- incentive and company savings plan
- Sharing and pride of our successes
- All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Our DNA : Confidence, Entrepreneurship, Solidarity, Autonomy, Responsibility
In a world undergoing constant change, VINCI Energies contributes to the environmental transition by helping bring about major trends in the digital landscape and energy sector. VINCI Energies' teams roll out technologies and integrate customised multi-technical solutions, from design to implementation, operation and maintenance. With their strong local roots and agile and innovative structure, VINCI Energies' 1,900 business units have positioned themselves at the heart of the energy choices of their customers, boosting the reliability, efficiency and sustainability of their infrastructure and processes. VINCI Energies strives for global performance, caring for the planet, useful to people and committed to local communities. 2022 : €16.7 billion // 90,000 employees // 1,900 Business Units // 57 countries www.vinci-energies.com