In briefENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS PPOH032023-77003 553 Athens, Attica Permanent contract Master's degree More than 3 years
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
HV Ingineer F/H02/10/2023
Omexom HELLAS is a leading renewable energy infrastructure provider and due to continued, sustained growth we recruit passionate and talented individuals to join our team, offering continual professional development in return for dedication to the job and a passion to contribute to the success of the company.
We are looking for a HV Engineer F/M to work in delivering professional design and engineering services throughout all sectors of expertise of the OMEXOM HELLAS (HPG) organization.
Perform the engineering tasks required for the execution of “turn-key design and construction” Projects, which mainly comprise:
Overhead lines (OHTLs)
Underground HV cable lines
HV Substations (AIS and GIS)
As well as, any Grid connection works for renewable energy plants, powerplants, or energy infrastructure projects
Tender preparation Basic Design
Technical evaluation of Suppliers’ offers
Planning of the engineering tasks
Reporting to Project managers,
Detailed Design during project execution (Compilation of layouts, materials lists. Overhead sag and span studies, SLDs, Schematics, Protection studies, etc)
Manage studies performed by subcontractors (such as, steel towers studies and civil structural studies)
Construction and commissioning support(Provide commissioning and testing plans, method statements and reports)
Monitoring of project’s engineering teasks for successful project completion
• Electrical Engineer, with minimum 8+ years of experience; with 5 years’ experience in the HV design
• Strong ACAD skills for layouts and cable designs
• Strong software skills
• Asset if has SCADA experience for Substations (Substation Automation Systems).
• Knowledge and experience with HV equipment and systems.
• Good working knowledge of OHTL and Substation design.
• Team player with effective presentation skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and demonstrated sound judgment of technical decisions.
• Systematic thinking, organizational awareness, and willingness to seek and share information.
Omexom HELLAS is part of the VINCI Energies group.
VINCI's de-centralised business model allows us to provide our customers with the resources, vitality and strength of a large global company, while still delivering local personalised service. Along with the other business units in the Power and Mobility activity, we employ over 500 people at 8 locations across the World