In briefPRICING ANALYSIS/SALES 2022-71117 5205 Barri de Sant Josep, Catalonia Third-year undergraduate More than 3 years
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Inside Sales & Business Developer F/M09/11/2022
Sixense, a subsidiary of Vinci Group, provides integrated support to designers, operators, and infrastructure owners to help them to successfully deal with their assets during construction and life cycle. With a strong worldwide coverage, today the Sixense team has more than 800 experts in >20 offices worldwide.
WELCOME TO SIXENSE SATELLITE DIVISION :
Sixense Satellite division is based in Barcelona and holds an international team of excellence with more than 20 years of experience processing Satellite images to measure deformation of buildings, infrastructure, and ground surface. The Satellite team is involved in Industrial, Research and innovation projects worldwide.
AND MOST IMPORTANT? YOUR TEAM!
Within this subsidiary you will work in a multinational team of young, professional and always eager to learn people.
Your role is within the commercial department but very close to the technical department and implies to develop and maintain favourable relationships with clients, understanding their needs and support the preparation of technical proposals.
You will have to work collaboratively with existing commercial network and partners to maximise company commercial position and new opportunities. Helps create and executes business plans on each of Sixense territories. You will have a high impact role as support to international business developers working in close relationship with the Managing Director and Technical & Operation manager.
YOUR MISSIONS WITH US:
• Follow-up and acquisition of new projects opportunities.
• Self-perform or as a team to produce technically complex proposals.
• Perform effective online demos to prospects.
• Active participation in conferences and trade shows.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
• Team with partners to build pipeline and close deals.
• Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information.
• Keep record of sales trends.
• Liaise with account managers and clients to develop specific sales actions.
• Suggest sales process improvements
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
• At least 3 to 5 years successful experience in sales of technical solutions, ideally in the Earth Observation/Construction/infrastructure industry.
• English and Spanish written and oral mandatory and other languages are a valued skill.
• Ideally a Bachelor’s degree in geology, geography, environmental sciences or related fields.
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT :
• Remarkable written and verbal communication skills.
• Mastering Pack Office, communication, and presentation tools (how to create and do a
distinctive presentation is essential)
• Proven business development skills.
• Availability to travel.
• Ability to work independently and/or within a team.
• A strong sense of priority, commitment and accountability.
• Attention to detail.
• Organised and precise, willing, and capable of performing in a fast-changing environment.
• Passion for technology and innovative solutions.
WHY JOIN US ?
Great work environment, we support diversity and are a multicultural team belonging to the
large VINCI network, you will be part of one of the leading companies worldwide.
Competitive compensation package based on experience in addition to a performance-based bonus.
Flexible and autonomous working environment, we encourage innovation and offer a hybrid setup.
Pet friendly office, we support healthy work-life balance.
Ongoing training schemes to boost your career opportunities
Salary according profile and skills
Thank you for reading this announcement, we hope to hear from you soon!
And if you want to know more about Sixense: https://www.sixense-group.com/
Sixense, a subsidiary of VINCI Construction, is a leading player in the fields of monitoring, engineering and digitization for construction and infrastructure projects. Sixense relies on a network of international subsidiaries to provide its expertise in consulting, technology, services and data management. Sixense takes the pulse of infrastructures, helping to secure their construction and operation, and optimize their maintenance. Sixense is present in 20 countries, employs nearly 750 people in its various divisions and achieved a turnover of 106 million euros in 2021.
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities