In briefENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS 2022-69369 2763 Barri de Sant Josep, Catalonia International assignment contract Master's degree
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Remote Sensing Specialist – InSAR processing expert (VIE) F/M29/09/2022
SIXENSE, a subsidiary of Vinci Group, provides integrated support to designers, operators, and infrastructure owners to help them to successfully deal with their assets during construction and life cycle. With a strong worldwide coverage, today the SIXENSE team has more than 800 experts in 20 offices worldwide.
WELCOME TO SIXENSE SATELLITE DIVISION :
SIXENSE Satellite division is based in Barcelona and holds an international team of excellence with more than 20 years of experience processing Satellite images to measure deformation of buildings, infrastructure, and the ground surface. The Satellite team is involved in Industrial, Research and innovation projects worldwide.
AND MOST IMPORTANT? YOUR TEAM!
Within this subsidiary you will work in a multinational team of young, professional and always eager to learn people.
YOUR MISSIONS WITH US:
- Processing and analysis of satellite Synthetic Aperture Radar images with the Atlas processing chain to derive ground and asset deformation.
- Development of algorithms and tools for new applications and methodologies, using artificial intelligence and/or other cutting-edge technologies.
- Participation in R&D studies mainly based on Remote Sensing and Data Science Solutions.
- Participate in internal technical meetings and assist marketing and sales departments for customer responses, as well as interact with different industrial or academic partners to present the results of your work in this context.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Demonstrated knowledge in the field of Remote Sensing with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- Knowledge and programming experience in: Python, Matlab, C++ and/or similar programming language.
- Excellent written and oral reporting skills in English are mandatory.
- Experience in GIS systems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, attain operational objectives assigned by management.
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT :
- French or Spanish would be a valued skill.
- Comprehension of civil engineering and geotechnics would be a valued skill.
- Experience in Optical imagery processing would be a valued skill.
- Organised and precise, willing, and capable of performing in a fast-changing environment.
- Curious and eager to expand your capabilities, willing to keep learning and acquiring new skills.
- Focused on deadlines and results.
- Passionate about the discipline, motivated and dynamic, a team player that would appreciate joining a growing international company
WHY JOIN US ?
Great work environment, we support diversity and are a multicultural team belonging to the
large VINCI network, you will be part of one of the leading companies worldwide.
Competitive compensation package based on experience in addition to a performance-based bonus.
Flexible and autonomous working environment, we encourage innovation and offer a hybrid setup.
Pet friendly office, we support healthy work-life balance.
Ongoing training schemes to boost your career opportunities
Salary according profile and skills
Thank you for reading this announcement, we hope to hear from you soon!
And if you want to know more about Sixense: https://www.sixense-group.com/
Sixense, a subsidiary of VINCI Construction, is a leading player in the fields of monitoring, engineering and digitization for construction and infrastructure projects. Sixense relies on a network of international subsidiaries to provide its expertise in consulting, technology, services and data management. Sixense takes the pulse of infrastructures, helping to secure their construction and operation, and optimize their maintenance. Sixense is present in 20 countries, employs nearly 750 people in its various divisions and achieved a turnover of 106 million euros in 2021.
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities