In briefDEVELOPMENT / CONSTRUCTION / PROJECT MANAGEMENT 2023-78804 614 Birmingham, England Permanent contract Second-year undergraduate More than 8 years
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Supervisor (Prestressing) / Chef de chantier (Précontraint)- UK F/H13/09/2023
We are currently seeking Supervisors for two major projects we are undertaking in the UK. These projects are highly technical and challenging, requiring advanced construction techniques. As a supervisor, your responsibilities will include :
- Assisting the works engineers in preparing the construction site
- Defining material requirements and ensuring their procurement
- Supervising teams and organizing work on-site
- Ensuring adherence to schedules and operating procedures
- Monitoring the quality of work and ensuring its completion
- Writing and inputting daily reports electronically
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety measures
To be successful in this role, you should have the following qualifications and skills :
- Graduated with a degree or diploma in Construction Technology (Bachelor)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role, preferably on prestressed projects
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Joining Freyssinet means embarking on an exciting adventure. You will tackle technical challenges, contribute to engineering solutions, participate in world-class infrastructure projects, and become part of an international community of committed individuals shaping the world of tomorrow.
Moreover, our Group offers diverse and enriching career paths. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to fully express your creativity, curiosity, audacity, and ambition.
If you are ready to take on challenging projects, drive innovation, and contribute to the future of the construction industry, we invite you to apply and become a valuable member of the Freyssinet team.
Depuis 80 ans, Freyssinet (6 300 collaborateurs – 685M€ de CA), filiale du groupe VINCI et leader mondial du Génie Civil spécialisé propose des solutions techniques intégrées dans deux grands domaines : la construction et la réparation de structures. Le Groupe Freyssinet intervient sur les cinq continents sur tout type d'ouvrages : passerelles, pont et ouvrages d'art, centrales nucléaires, génie civil industriel, bâtiments, stades, réservoirs d'eau, …