In briefENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS 2023-85732 551 Bucharest, București Permanent contract Master's degree More than 3 years
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Survey Engineer F/M29/09/2023
With 20 years of experience around the world and 700 people operating out of 20 countries, SIXENSE provides advanced technologies & services to designers, builders and managers to optimise their assets through their life cycles.
One of our key know-how and offer is risk mitigation solutions supported by high quality instrumentation and monitoring services. We detect, measure and model structural, geotechnical and environmental behaviours for owners and contractors. Our edge is our ability to transform data into information.
ZOOM ON SIXENSE ROMANIA:
Whilst we have a large presence on the international stage, SIXENSE has only been in the Romanian market for around 12 years and is a SME currently experiencing high levels of growth. With this growth comes exciting challenges and great opportunities for the successful candidate to have a real impact on our future.
The Sixense environment brings outstanding career opportunities for skilled & motivated employees either in Romania or abroad.
YOUR MISSIONS WITH US:
- Enforces the rules in accordance with all applicable regulations, policies, methods, and practices developed by the Company; Responsible for safety in the work environment
- Prepares submittals, designs, material purchases, and accurate record keeping.
- Realise the design, setup and maintenance of survey-based monitoring equipment, data collection, data reduction to minimize errors induced by site conditions utilizing statistical methods, configuration of relational database and presentation of treated data into a GIS based software for professional data export to Sixense clients in support of construction activities,
- Perform completely (design, setup, completion and reporting) the task of pre-installation, On-site installation, Post-Installation, On-site maintenance and operations:,Decommissioning and disposal
- Attends client meetings and participates in presentations as assigned,
- Provides documentation and supports Project Manager to prepare and track claims, change orders, extra work orders, risk assessments.
- Acts as Assistant Project Manager, as required,
- Assists in risk assessment,
- Other duties as assigned.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Degree in surveying, geodesy mapping or related fields. Post-graduate degree is preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience related to Geotechnics, Geodesy, Geomatics,
- >3-year technical experience in instrumentation and robotic total
station operation, familiar with the hard/software of major robotic total station products in the market
- Familiar with AutoCAD and other 3D modeling software
- Knowledge in programing languages, SQL database and GIS software
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook relative to reporting site construction and engineering activities
- Basic knowledge of job costing procedures,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Time-management skills,
- Rational decision-making ability and accountability,
- Attention to details,
- Ability to prioritize,
- Conflict-resolution and stress-management,
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibility as needed
Sixense, a subsidiary of VINCI Construction, is a leading player in the fields of monitoring, engineering and digitization for construction and infrastructure projects. Sixense relies on a network of international subsidiaries to provide its expertise in consulting, technology, services and data management. Sixense takes the pulse of infrastructures, helping to secure their construction and operation, and optimize their maintenance. Sixense is present in 20 countries, employs nearly 750 people in its various divisions and achieved a turnover of 106 million euros in 2021.
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities