In briefENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS 2023-74739 2763 Budapest XIII. kerület, Budapest Permanent contract Master's degree More than 3 years
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Business Developer F/H03/02/2023
ZOOM ON SIXENSE:
Sixense, a subsidiary of VINCI Construction, is a world leader in digital services and solutions for structures, soils and the environment. At Sixense, our mission is to monitor the condition and behaviour of structures, to secure their construction and to optimize their maintenance.
Sixense Hungary is specialized in providing complete diagnostic and monitoring solutions of structural state of the buildings, soil movements, assets digitalization. We serve our clients in construction field and more specially ensuring safe underground construction: ensuring real-time monitoring of technical state of the buildings during M4 metro line construction in Budapest, ELI Extreme Light Infrastructure in Szeged, MAV – Hungarian Railways different projects, Fertorakos Cave Theatre, Agora business center construction and many other complex sites.
AND MOST IMPORTANT? YOUR TEAM!
Within this subsidiary you will work in a multinational team of young, professional and always eager to learn people. The objective of this position is to help take the business to the next level. You will play an important role as a national business developer and will work closely with the Technical team and Managing Director.
YOUR MISSIONS WITH US:
• Business Development / Prospecting (about 50%):
- Develop relationships with customers and business leads. Develop relationships with customer decision makers
- Develop accurate market knowledge for future BD plan strategy
- Actively participate in conferences and trade shows
• Follow-up on business opportunities (about 50%):
- Follow up and acquire business opportunities
- Working alone or in teams to produce proposals
- Responsible for tenders. Organize the closing process if necessary
- Negotiate and close the deal with the support and authority of the Managing Director if deemed appropriate
- Work with the Managing Director to support short and long term revenues and margins
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
Most important: You must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
You are rigorous, committed and responsible. With a good team spirit, you want to join a small team where versatility and agility are required. You are resilient and you have ability to work under pressure. You are dynamic and take initiatives.
Secondly, for such a position you must have:
- Proven business development skills
- Proficiency in office, communication and presentation tools (creating and delivering a distinctive presentation is essential)
- At least 3 years successful experience in business development of services in the construction/infrastructure industry - knowledge of the Hungarian construction industry
- Be interested in digital technologies applied to construction & infrastructures
- Driving license
- An excellent written/spoken level in Hungarian and English
Great work environment, we support diversity and are a multicultural team belonging to the large VINCI network, you will be part of one of the leading companies worldwide.
The Sixense environment brings outstanding career opportunities for skilled & motivated employees either in Hungary or abroad
Thank you for reading this announcement, we hope to hear from you soon!
And if you want to know more about Sixense: https://www.sixense-group.com/
Sixense, a subsidiary of VINCI Construction, is a leading player in the fields of monitoring, engineering and digitization for construction and infrastructure projects. Sixense relies on a network of international subsidiaries to provide its expertise in consulting, technology, services and data management. Sixense takes the pulse of infrastructures, helping to secure their construction and operation, and optimize their maintenance. Sixense is present in 20 countries, employs nearly 750 people in its various divisions and achieved a turnover of 106 million euros in 2021.
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities