In briefPRICING ANALYSIS/SALES HR5-74734 2758 Cliddesden, England Permanent contract
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Service Provider Account Manager03/02/2023
Axians have a strong presence in the Communication Service Providers Market (focusing on tier 2 and 3 service providers). As the Service Provider Account Manager you will be part of the Service Provider Segment and will be responsible managing some existing accounts and for developing opportunities within those accounts. It is also important to highlight the new business focus of the role as although working with an existing account the priority is to drive additional new sales opportunity and gross margin via establishing new and developing existing relationships within the accounts. The mix will be roughly 50/50 split between existing established account or previous customers that are warm vs net new business development.
· 3 years + experience in Sales
· Proven success in generating new business in at least one of the following Service Providers markets:
o Global carriers, AltNet Fiber Providers, Cloud Providers, UK based consumer and/or B2B providers
· Successful experience selling Network, Optical and Security solutions in the SP space
· Proven experience in outcome based solution sales and managed services in at least one of the following areas:
o Optical, Core Routing & Switching, Security
· Desirable: Experience of “sell with” and partnership selling with service providers. Track record of winning collaborative sales which focus on the benefits/outcomes delivered to specific targeted end customer markets.
Ownership and delivery of a sales target (margin and revenue based) for the nominated customer account. Create and agree with the Service Provider management team your personal account strategy and lead its execution.
Generate pipeline: identify new sales opportunities and solutions and services to fulfil customer requirements
Drive Sales: drive and lead the sales activities within the nominated account from opportunity identification to contract closure. These activities will include the ability to lead virtual teams across the whole Axians business, the wider Axians Group and with our Vendor partners.
Drive additional Professional Services business into the nominated account by developing add on projects and solutions that meet the customers’ requirements.
Develop and Nurture Customer Relationships: Build and develop relationships with existing and potential customers in your territory. Establish and develop C-Level and senior management level ‘’trusted advisor’’ relationships to understand their business challenges and enable you to position solutions from Axians full portfolio.
· Own the Sales forecast, account planning and reporting for your area. Ensure CRM is accurate and fully represents all the opportunity which has been discovered for incremental business on the nominated territory. Maintain a dashboard of target vs deals won + deals open, in order to understand any potential gaps in target delivery.
Managed Service Sales is a key area of growth for Axians. Responsibilities include:
· Taking lead and ownership of the opportunity when selling complex projects which involve the delivery of hardware and support and managed services in a global basis.
· Co-ordinate sales documentation, including but not limited to quotations, proposals, estimate summaries, bid response. Ensuring quality and consistency at all times.
Maintain a strong and productive relationship with key vendor contacts to ensure Axians have access to preferred pricing to increase sales margins.
Manage the commercial evaluation process for owned opportunities and have a full understanding of buy/sell arrangements and associated costs in order to complete deal reviews with the Axians Leadership team. Develop understanding of the Axians commercial model to ensure any questions raised by Management can be covered as part of the opportunity review process and explore suggested ideas to increase the margin and meet wider company objectives.
Demonstrate the Company values at all times in behaviour and attitude:
Axians is the VINCI Energies brand dedicated to ICT, operating in 150 business units across 15 countries and employing 7,000 specialists. Combining consultancy expertise, technical knowledge and industry experience with ‘best of breed' technologies, Axians have earned a reputation as innovative, technical systems integrators capable of successfully optimising end-to-end next generation communication networks. We are a dynamic, growing organisation, and this is a great opportunity to join us at a very exciting time for the business.
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities