In briefENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS 2023-83375 1135 Dallas, TX Permanent contract Master's degree More than 8 years
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Technical Director North America (F/M)04/08/2023
Operating in 15 countries around the world, VINCI Highways is a leading concessions company and provider of road transport services. Working with local partners, VINCI Highways designs, finances, builds and operates 3,362 km of roads to the highest international safety and quality standards.
VINCI Highways North America is a major player in the financing, construction and operations of major critical infrastructure projects and assets in US and Canada, including Ohio River Bridge –KY-, Confederation Bridge -PEI-, Regina Bypass –SK-, and Fredericton-Moncton Highway –NB-, and has strong business development ambitions in the US market.
We are looking for a Technical Director (F/M) which will :
- Lead on our technical strategic approach to P3 programs/projects in the US ;
- Define the bidding strategy from a capex perspective – scope definition, procurement strategy, negotiation of terms and conditions ;
- Provide tactical approaches to the scheduling and sequencing multi-billion-dollar infrastructure programs, based T&R forecasts ;
- Develop potential unsolicited proposals in the highway sector for VINCI Highways ;
- Manage pre-construction and pre-development technical strategies, which include formulating and managing the DBJV at the Developer level for PDAs, leveraging local sub-contractors, de-risking, consideration of potential early works construction, assist with strategic approach to the sureties’ market, managing utilities inter-face risk ;
- Select technical / engineering consultant & advisors ;
- Analyze and optimize the multidisciplinary aspects of an infrastructure project ;
- Optimization of the project from a life-cycle cost perspective / assessment of the Project O&M and Rehabilitation costs ;
- Business and contractual negotiations with the customer, partners, and consultants ;
- Support to draft the bid documents.
As Technical Director, you will report to the Executive Director of VINCI Highways for North America. You would also functionally report to the Technical and Operations Director of VINCI Highways in France.
- Engineer (Master of Science or equivalent) in civil engineering and construction ;
- 15+ years of experience in the fields of construction, or program management of major projects of infrastructure in the US market ;
- Fluent in English. French is a plus.
- Background in Construction and/or Engineering on multi-billion dollar DB/P3s in US market ;
- Is naturally able to influence people (internal and external) to gain support for decisions and drive projects ;
- Has excellent communication skills and is an energetic team player with good leadership skills ;
- Analytical Mind / Strategic vision ;
- Team Player / Ability to work within a network ;
- Ability to contribute to building positive relationships between stakeholders
VINCI Highways, a subsidiary of VINCI Concessions, is a leader in road mobility concessions, operations and services. VINCI Highways designs, finances, builds and operates freeways, urban networks, bridges, tunnels and toll services on a network of over 4,000 km in 16 countries. VINCI Highways leverages its expertise to ensure the highest standards of performance and safety and a positive experience for motorists.
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities