In briefASSISTANT ROLES 2023-81325 540 Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Permanent contract Bachelor's degree More than 3 years
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Freyssinet Australia has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Bid Coordinator.
The successful candidate will oversee the preparation, coordination, and submission of proposals throughout Queensland. The role requires exceptional organizational skills, ability to manage competing deadlines, the ability to work under pressure, and a strong collaborative approach to deliver high-quality proposals that reflect Freyssinet's distinct engineering services.
The role will involve working within our specialist local remedial engineering team, whom are responsible for tendering bespoke structure remediation projects to buildings, wharves, bridges, tanks, silos and other industrial assets. The complexity and diversity of these projects make this position ideal for those seeking a challenging and rewarding role.
- In charge of supervising and arranging the customized tender creation process, which involves gathering the information/material, ensuring the tender is submitted on time, and collaborating with internal and external teams to obtain specialized content necessary for a compliant and responsive tender submission.
- Creating and finalizing non-priced tender deliverables while ensuring compliance and responsiveness of the complete tender (including priced deliverables), as well as the quality of the deliverables. This includes, but is not limited to:
Developing, producing, formatting, and maintaining tender templates, documents, and related materials.
- Managing and organizing the tender schedule and matrices.
- Coordinating and organizing specialized content input, including input from subcontractors.
- Conduct research to support the tender development.
- Recognizing and providing assistance with resolving issues related to tender development.
- Executing and enhancing the tender process from initial planning to final delivery, while also providing assistance with post-submission deliverables.
- Creating and updating content for the reusable knowledge library databases including:
-Creating, managing and updating templates, documents, CVs, and Project
-Reference Sheets to ensure their accuracy and consistency.
-Common Q&A responses.
- Requesting and analysing feedback on unsuccessful proposals to consistently enhance our approach.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in a Tender Coordination role or a comparable position.
Proficiency in writing, including the ability to combine technical, persuasive, and creative writing methods, is crucial
Aptitude for strategic and analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication abilities, including robust negotiation and influencing skills – verbal and written.
- Attention to detail - Possessing editing and assembling skills to deliver consistent, accurate, and concise materials to our clients. This includes reviewing all tender inputs to safeguard the security and integrity of all documents in accordance with the RFP requirements and company standards.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel with advanced skills.
- Previous experience using Salesforce.
- Familiarity with InDesign or a background in Graphic Arts would be beneficial.
- Construction and/or remedial experience would be advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary with additional allowances
- Annual salary review & bonus based on performance
- Work from home flexibility
- Vinci-Shares eligibility
- 14 weeks company paid parental leave*
- Fortnightly Pay
- Office based in Eagle Farm, Brisbane
How to apply?
If this seems like the perfect position for you and you’re ready to make the next step in your career APPLY NOW or send an updated resume / CV to Rachel Greenway email@example.com
Freyssinet Australia and New Zealand is a multifaceted specialist contractor providing innovative solutions for remediation, post-tensioning, and specialist civil engineering. We have an unrivalled reputation in specialised civil engineering across Bridges, Structures, Marine, and Industrial sectors. We have local branches in all states of Australia & parts of New Zealand and are present in over 100 countries around the world.
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities