In briefENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS Actemium ICP -Project Manager-73728 2763 Edingley, England Permanent
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Actemium ICP - Senior Project Manager20/03/2023
Actemium ICP Business Unit is working on designing and delivering utility connections to the E-mobility and Industrial sectors, specifically electrical connections. We provide LV and 11kv Connection to the grid for our customers across UK, who are looking to recruit a Project Manager.
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Pension+ Benefits + Car Allowance
To be part of the HV Project delivery team responsible for developing, estimating, planning and delivering connection projects in line with company values and objectives.
• Electrical Substations and connections - mainly at 11kV and 33kV
• DNO Contestable Works
• Earthing Systems
• Private HV works
- Review client specifications
- Assist the Design Engineer in developing the project at the Tendering stage
- Support Tendering and Risk Review Process
- Site surveys and preliminary study coordination
- To effectively manage and deliver a portfolio of construction projects from design handover to construction completion/Energization, including all associated commissioning works.
- Review the project on design handover and ensure the project is ready for
- Ensure project delivery programme is prepared and maintained for each project, ensuring a logical and efficient approach is established, meeting the required timescales.
- Determine labour & resource requirements and allocate projects to the supply chain
- Procurement coordination and delivery notes reconciliation with Project Coordinator
- Managing Project milestones
- Dynamic Risk Review
- Ensure projects are delivered to exceed the client’s expectations, to agreed timescales and return the expected profitability.
- Effective and professional communication with all project stakeholders: DNO/IDNO, Clients, Councils, Supply Chain, and internal teams
- Familiarity with and implementation of the Project’s Contractual terms and Supply chain conditions.
- Ensure that the law is complied with at all times, including Electricity at Work, H&S,ESQCR and CDM Regulations C
- Completion and/or Coordination of As-Laid drawings. Preparation of construction phase safety documentation on the projects, Risk Assessments, Method Statements and H&S plans where necessary
- Preparation of Handover and Completion Packs
- Overall responsibility for the project
- Report the profit and loss of the project
- Responsibility for project profitability through Dynamic Procurement System
- Coordinate project requirements at the design stage with civil, electrical, protection & control designers with support from Project Designer
- Support the Project Delivery Team during Project Change Process
Skills and Qualifications:
- Several years HV 11/33kV Substation/Cable delivery to NERS requirements
- In-depth knowledge of ENA specification and G81s related to ICP works
- HNC minimum qualified in an Electrical Engineering discipline – preferred
- IEng Member of The IET - preferred
- Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartership - preferred
- Working knowledge of British Standards and G81’s
- Working knowledge of office software – MS word, excel, PowerPoint, project
- Knowledge of AutoCAD / Amtech preferred
- Internal: Leadership Team, Client Team, Procurement Department, Estimating Team and HSEQ department.
- External: Contractors, Suppliers, Service Providers, Clients, DNOs, IDNOs, and Members of the public
- The ideal candidate will be able to display good communication skills alongside a degree of flexibility and enthusiasm for the role and industry.
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities