In briefOPERATIONS MANAGEMENT/MANAGEMENT BUM-MENTOR-FR-2022-70191 2753 Houston, TX Permanent Doctoral student / PhD More than 5 years
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Business Unit Manager US/Mexique/Trinidad/Guyane-Suriname F/H17/10/2022
Mentor IMC Group is an award-winning Oil Gas and Energy sector exclusive project resource consultancy which assists our Operator Clients to implement and execute high capex onshore and offshore projects on a global basis. The business is headquartered in London with regional offices in the US, Asia and Australia with additional coverage in Korea, Japan, Malaysia. Our core expertise is the delivery of experienced project management, engineering, construction and commissioning specialists tailored to the specific phase of the client’s project and location.
We are looking for our Business Unit Manager for our company in US/Mexique/Trinidad/Guyane-Suriname.
This position is based in Houston, Texas.
The primary purpose of the Business unit Manager - Americas is to represent Mentor IMC (Projects) USA Inc and Mentor IMC USA (Inc), Trinidad and its future commercial interests in the region to the highest standards possible with the ultimate aim of increasing the number of assigned contractors supplied by Mentor IMC to the client managed projects in the region.
The Business unit Manager - Americas is be responsible for the preparation, development and analysis of financial reports and is expected to have a solid grasp of capital budgeting principles (such as net present value) to fulfill the duties of budgeting and forecasting.
Within this remit the Business unit Manager – Americas will perform any and all of the following activities/responsibilities:
· Generate sales in accordance within the Company’s agreed commercial parameters.
· Assisting financial planning and analysis on budget and monthly forecasts
· Analysis of weekly KPI metrics and trend reporting for Senior Management updates
· Work within a structured KPI performance measurement programme where key deliverables will be identified and assessed by the Company based upon the first 30, 60, 90 and 120 day periods initially.
· Generate Profits for the Company and increase number of profitable Consultants and Clients within designated territories
· Drive process improvements allowing more time to be spent engaging with key business partners, analyzing financial results and business drivers, and communicating with senior executives through both oral and written presentations
· Identify Oil, Gas and Energy Company Preferred Supplier tendering opportunities
· Secure new Oil, Gas and Energy Company Client Supply Service Agreements including Preferred Supplier Agreements
· Support the development of a regional Candidate database of Oil, Gas and Energy professionals where appropriate
· Respond to Oil, Gas and Energy Company Client tenders working with the Company’s business development group in responding to tenders for Manpower Services.
· Work in a cooperative and supportive manner with other Company appointed Staff.
· Degree in Business/Commerce or Engineering
· Strong business development track record
· Managed recruitment teams
· International experience desirable
· Basic French
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities