In briefENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS Actemium ICS - Project Administrator-60301 2763 Innsworth, England Permanent
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Actemium ICS - Finance Administrator02/02/2022
Actemium is an international Engineering Services organisation part of Vinci, with offices in 42 countries and over 20,000 employees worldwide. Actemium ICS specialises in the design and manufacturer of control panels. We are currently recruiting for a Project/Business Unit Administrator. The role will see you provide support to the Business Unit General Manager. The ideal candidate will have similar experience from an Engineering/Technical Industry.
Package: £Competitive Salary + Share Scheme + Pension + Healthcare + Electric Vehicle Car Scheme + Benefits
The Business Unit administrator will be responsible for the day to day running of the administration / finance function within the Business Unit. They will also provide support to the Business Unit General Manager and the team to assist with the effective running of the business unit (BU). They are required to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with the operational staff within their BU and within the group. They will possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, have strong Administrative skills, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. They will report directly into the Business Unit General Manager
- Responsible for coordination and day to day running of the Administration function within the Business Unit whilst providing an excellent and consistent administrative service to all including employees, customers and suppliers.
- Provides support in ensuring that the rules, principles, and the internal control requirements of the Group are met including Business Unit reporting obligations
- Liaise with the central finance support office
- Strong Admin / Finance admin background
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills are imperative for this role. The person will need to be a confident communicator, across all levels both internally and externally
- Friendly and approachable manner, able to build and sustain relationships based on trust at all levels
- An eye for detail, focused on quality and accuracy, within a busy environment, without compromising deadlines
- Hands on experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Timesheets
- Strong IT skills in particular, Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- A well-motivated individual who can work on their own initiative but also be able to work effectively as part of a team
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.