In briefENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS 2023-74540 552 Karnataka, IN Permanent Master's degree More than 5 years
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Assistant Manager/ Associate Manager/ Manager - Geotechnical Designs. M/F01/02/2023
- Project co-ordination, planning, interaction with client for collection of input data
- Preparation and Issuance of Design Reports for Reinforced Earth Walls
- Co-ordination with client/consultant for approval of design and drawing
- Preparation of BOQ (Bill of Quantities) / Variance Analysis Report
- Preparation of monthly “Design and Drawing” Activity Sheet Report
- Supervise and monitor activities of CAD Department, timely and error free generation and despatch of drawings.
- Preparation of proposals, case study and preliminary design for cost estimation.
- Interfacing with Business Managers on technical proposals
- Developing soil investigation procedures and design parameters for MSE Walls and Precast Structures.
- Supervising, supporting, mentoring, and training members in the team including junior engineers
- Contributing to development of design engineering technology and tools & training further team members
- Checking quality and content of engineering deliverables with regard to the geotechnical side
- Ensuring compliance with corporate and project QMS and HSES procedures
Candidate with B.tech Civil and M.tech Geotechnical having 5-10 Years of experience into Geotechnical Design for projects into soil retaining structure, slop protaction, rockfall and landslide mitigation and similar projects. with In depth knowledge of Geotechnical Engineering & Applications, Computers Working Knowledge of MS-Office / Strong Excel Skills / Design Software Knowledge and AUTO CAD.
At Terre Armée we believe that our people are our most valued asset and our teams give us the competitive edge. If innovation, opportunities, excellence, and a fulfilling career ignites your passion, read on to learn more about working with us.
VINCI Construction is one of the world's leading players in construction, in the fields of transport infrastructure, buildings, networks and urban development. VINCI Construction relies on a network of local subsidiaries, a network of specialities and specific expertise in major infrastructure projects. With more than 1,300 companies, VINCI Construction is involved throughout the entire life cycle of a project (financing, design, construction, renovation and maintenance). This network of more than 1,300 companies, operating in over 100 countries, employs nearly 115,000 people and generated a revenue of €26.2 billion in 2021.
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities