In briefIT / IT SYSTEMS 2022-59264 1268 Le Mans, Pays de la Loire Region Permanent Third-year undergraduate
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
SI HR ACCESS DEVELOPER ANALYST (F/M)10/01/2022
VINCI Energies, an accelerator of energy and digital transformation, has sales of €13.7 billion and 83,800 employees in 55 countries.
VINCI Energies Systèmes d'Information (VESI) is the orchestra conductor of the VINCI Energies Group's IT, communication and management tools.
Serving the business lines, VESI drives innovation in the transformation of our business lines and working methods.
We support the Group in the adoption of new creative, innovative and ambitious solutions to meet the strategic challenges of tomorrow: Applications (SAP S/4HANA), Business Intelligence, Digitalisation, Mobility, Artificial Intelligence, Technological platforms, Change management...
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Within the Information Systems Department, reporting to the Head of the HR Access technical team, we are looking for an IS Developer Analyst - HR Access.
In an HR Access Suite 9 environment deployed in more than 430 companies in France, more than 39,000 employees and hundreds of users, you will be responsible for the design and development of business and legal requirements within the HR Access software package.
More specifically, your role is to :
- Carry out evolutionary and/or corrective maintenance of the ERP in the various modules of the HR Access Suite 9 product (Administrative Management, Payroll, ATM, HRD Query, DSN, etc.)
- Provide technical assistance to key users on the advanced functionalities of the ERP
- Analysing the business needs of users, writing detailed technical studies
- Design and configure the technical aspects of payroll in HR Access (HRCT, Design Center) in accordance with the needs expressed by the business
- Develop the needs arising from user clubs, studies, support, legislative monitoring and/or deployment (reorganisation operations, external growth): from design to delivery, including the testing and training phases
- Provide level 2 technical support for the application (Payroll/Post-Payroll/DSN/...)
- Propose technical solutions to enhance our solution and improve the application's performance and security
- Work in collaboration with the other transversal domains of the different departments of VESI
Travel in France is to be expected.
Who are you ?
- The ability to analyse, synthesise and be rigorous are the necessary and indispensable qualities for this position in order to successfully complete the tasks entrusted to you. In addition to this, you will be a good listener and have good interpersonal skills with future users and the functional team. Finally, significant technical experience of the Payroll part of the Suite 9 software package (reminders, regularisations, DBI/DBA processing, HRCT, etc.) and a great ability to adapt quickly to a complex environment (due to the number of collective agreements managed, holiday fund, etc.) will be essential assets for the success of your missions.
- Written and oral communication skills are also essential in order to encourage employees to use our tools and adopt the recommended solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years' higher education with at least 2 years' experience in setting up payroll rules in HR Access.
- Knowledge of Linux/Oracle - COBOL - knowledge of Java/Webservice would be a plus.
If you want to join a dynamic and growing team and you have the skills in this field, join us!
Why you will be happy with us ?
- An individualised integration and career development program
Close management and support
- Innovative, collaborative and participative projects with a strong team spirit
- Opportunities for development, training and mobility in a fast-growing international group
- Sharing and pride in our successes
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Our DNA :
C.E.S.A.R : Confiance, Esprit d’entreprendre, Solidarité, Autonomie, Responsabilité
Come and live and share our C.E.S.A.R with us!
In a world undergoing constant change, VINCI Energies focuses on connections, performance, energy efficiency and data to fast-track the rollout of new technologies and support two major changes: the digital transformation and the energy transition. With their strong regional roots, agile and innovative, VINCI Energies' business units boost the reliability, safety and efficiency of energy, transport and communication infrastructure, factories, buildings and information systems. 2021: €15.7 billion revenue // 85,700 employees // 1,800 business units // 55 countries www.vinci-energies.com