In briefMARKETING OMEXOM - 2022 12 ENG-73013-73210 2766 Nanterre, Île-de-France Region Permanent contract Master's degree More than 3 years
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Project Manager Market & Development – Focus on our business line Power F/H04/01/2023
Omexom is one of the VINCI Energies brands dedicated to the energy transition. We provide solutions for electricity infrastructure from the moment the electron is generated until it’s used by the final consumer. Our job is to design, build, maintain and sometimes operate this infrastructure. Our customers are electricity providers, distribution and transport operators. We have about 435 Business Units in more than 37 countries, for a € 3.8 billion turnover. Omexom contributes to building low-carbon energy sources and developing the grids, promotes optimized energy use and implements innovative and collaborative solutions.
Our brand team is composed so far by 30 talents with various background and education – engineer, sociologist, economist, designer, developer, etc. We support a worldwide network of business units in their local business and strategies and their organic and external growth.
The Market & Development team has three main missions:
- Network activation: animate the Omexom entities network across steering committees, international clubs, working groups, etc.
- Market and Trend analysis: conduct and manage market analysis in the energy sector
- Business development: support Omexom entities in their business development and lobbying efforts
As Project Manager in the Market & Development team, your key responsibilities are based on 3 pillars:
- Carrying out market studies: a significant part of the work will consist of carrying out market studies in order to enable strategic decision-making.
- Animation of the network: to allow entities to share their experiences, work together and build skills on innovative subjects,.
- The development of offers: continuously supports the companies of the group in the construction of relevant offers and the response to calls for tenders
Within the team and the global Omexom network you will be:
- The contact point on the following topics: production of renewable energies, hydrogen, nuclear
- The brand representative at national and international conferences and seminars (lobbying actions)
- The referent of potential interns/juniors when carrying out market research
- The facilitator for management committees (3 to 5 times a year) and international and regional clubs dedicated to each sector of activity
• You have a particular interest in the energy sector
• You are proactive
• You are comfortable in working autonomously and in developing strong working relationship with the team and various stakeholders from different levels of our organization and external partners
• You have a good sense of organization and you have the appropriate skills to act transversally
• You are curious and value teamwork while knowing how to remain autonomous. Your motivation and your proactivity will allow you to take full advantage of this professional experience
• Like working in an international context
Experience and skills
- Master degree: in Electrical Engineering or Energy and Environmental Engineering or business school.
- 2 to 5 years of experience - if possible in an international context - in a similar position. Many trips in France and abroad are to be expected
- Capacity to understand quickly a complex and international organization
- You are open-minded, self-starting, inquisitive, agile, multi-tasking and you work independently.
- You are an extroverted and curious person, you have good organizational skills and work autonomously and have an appetite for technical subjects
- You are dynamic and have a positive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills, enthusiast, dynamic, creative, curious
- Language: French, English both written and spoken. Another language (German, Spanish or Portuguese) would be a plus
- Ability to work in an international network. You should agree to travel in and out of France
In a world undergoing constant change, VINCI Energies contributes to the environmental transition by helping bring about major trends in the digital landscape and energy sector. VINCI Energies' teams roll out technologies and integrate customised multi-technical solutions, from design to implementation, operation and maintenance. With their strong local roots and agile and innovative structure, VINCI Energies' 1,900 business units have positioned themselves at the heart of the energy choices of their customers, boosting the reliability, efficiency and sustainability of their infrastructure and processes. VINCI Energies strives for global performance, caring for the planet, useful to people and committed to local communities. 2022 : €16.7 billion // 90,000 employees // 1,900 Business Units // 57 countries www.vinci-energies.com