In briefASSISTANT ROLES 2023-81386 535 New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi Permanent contract Bachelor's degree More than 3 years
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Assistant Manager – (MarCom) Marketing & Communication M/F19/06/2023
- Focused-oriented executives should be able to manage day-to-day MarCom activities.
- Ability to manage simultaneous activities and implement proper time management for timely delivery of projects.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry trends and competition news and determine its potential influence on company business lines.
- Ability to create & develop marketing materials/collaterals
- Ability to analyse and develop action points for all digital marketing & research analytics.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other departments & colleagues.
- Ability to take ownership of the job/task and complete it end to end.
Critical roles and responsibilities are: -
- Support all MarCom Activities for BU India (India & South Asia).
- Support Digital Marketing, Website Analysis, and competition tracking.
- Coordination & follow-ups with other functional departments for any MarCom requirements.
- Analysis and compilation of MarCom data, contents, and other materials.
- Support Digital Marketing & Website development.
- Coordination with multiple vendors/customers/agencies for various tasks
- Conducting surveys (internal + external) to better understand market requirements.
- Good presentation skills.
- Attending and organizing relevant seminars, workshops, and events for Brand Promotion.
- Preparing and managing Reports.
- Developing content for various marketing materials like brochures/newsletters/videos.
- Prepare presentations for different marketing activities in BU India
- Research & Analysis for events/conference/commercial meets.
- Reporting to the MarCom Head.
- Based out of Delhi.
- Qualified as a Graduate or Postgraduate in Communications /Advertising / Public Relations
- Good Communication & Writing Skills
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with all stakeholders.
- Eye for details.
- Good Knowhow of marketing in B2B space
- Knowhow of India & South Asia Market
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change as per the organizationalculture and future requirements.
- Must display good communication skills with clarity and transparency.
- 4-5 years of experience.
Our recruitment and induction policy:
All around the world, transcending the diversity of professions and locations, the men and women at Terre Armée share one culture, which combines a quest for technical excellence, a sense of service, team spirit and unfailing fulfilment of commitments. These employees, who, day after day for half a century, have been contributing to the company’s success and brand image, are our biggest asset. With sustained growth on all continents, our recruitment policy is important to us. We have chosen to promote long-term employment of our people, most of whom have technical qualifications, whether they are just starting out or have more extensive experience. All new employees undergo a personalised induction program.
Our desire: your progress
We take a sustainable employability approach to our relationship with our employees. Training, supporting and promoting the men and women at Terre Armée is a key aspect of our development. Every year, we organise various training programs to give everyone the opportunity to acquire new skills.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
Terre Armée India strives to promote social integration, diversity, and equal opportunities. We take action to ensure that the different elements of society are represented at every level of our organisation. We are particularly committed to increasing the number of women across roles.
VINCI Construction is one of the world's leading players in construction, in the fields of transport infrastructure, buildings, networks and urban development. VINCI Construction relies on a network of local subsidiaries, a network of specialities and specific expertise in major infrastructure projects. With more than 1,300 companies, VINCI Construction is involved throughout the entire life cycle of a project (financing, design, construction, renovation and maintenance). This network of more than 1,300 companies, operating in over 100 countries, employs nearly 115,000 people and generated a revenue of €26.2 billion in 2021.