In briefENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS 2023-81564 549 New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi Permanent contract Third-year undergraduate More than 3 years
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
CAD Draftsman M/F22/06/2023
- Collection, checking and study of input data
- Preparation of preliminary and final drawings, Checking of drawings
- Preparation of precast structural drawings
- Preparation of asbuilt drawings
- Estimation of quantity
- Must have experience with AutoCAD 2D
- Must have good math and computer skills with ability to analyze issues and provide solutions.
- Prepare 2D drawings for fabrication of moulds (to scale), create coordination drawings, Asbuilt and elevation drawings.
- Preparation of 2D component drawings (to scale)
- Experience in latest technology like extracting cross sections from Google Maps, digital painting is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D is must
- Computers Working Knowledge of MS-Office/Excel
- Good Communication Skill
- Excellent Time Management to finish the work scheduled on Time
- Willingness to accept changes and learn new techniques
A Diploma Civil/AutoCAD Diploma with 3-8 Years of experience in AutoCAD Drafting for Infrastructure Projects.
Our recruitment and induction policy
All around the world, transcending the diversity of professions and locations, the men and women at Terre Armée share one culture, which combines a quest for technical excellence, a sense of service, team spirit and unfailing fulfilment of commitments. These employees, who, day after day for half a century, have been contributing to the company’s success and brand image, are our biggest asset. With sustained growth on all continents, our recruitment policy is important to us. We have chosen to promote long-term employment of our people, most of whom have technical qualifications, whether they are just starting out or have more extensive experience. All new employees undergo a personalised induction program.
Our desire: your progress
We take a sustainable employability approach to our relationship with our employees. Training, supporting and promoting the men and women at Terre Armée is a key aspect of our development. Every year, we organise various training programs to give everyone the opportunity to acquire new skills.
Our commitment to equal opportunities:
Terre Armée India strives to promote social integration, diversity, and equal opportunities. We take action to ensure that the different elements of society are represented at every level of our organisation. We are particularly committed to increasing the number of women across roles.
VINCI Construction is one of the world's leading players in construction, in the fields of transport infrastructure, buildings, networks and urban development. VINCI Construction relies on a network of local subsidiaries, a network of specialities and specific expertise in major infrastructure projects. With more than 1,300 companies, VINCI Construction is involved throughout the entire life cycle of a project (financing, design, construction, renovation and maintenance). This network of more than 1,300 companies, operating in over 100 countries, employs nearly 115,000 people and generated a revenue of €26.2 billion in 2021.