In briefENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS 2023-84480 2763 East Midlands, England, United Kingdom Permanent contract
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Eltek Systems - Software Controls Systems Engineer13/09/2023
Eltek Systems are looking for a Senior Software Controls Systems Engineer to join our expanding team.
We are a control and automation systems integrator, operate on an international scale with a turn over of £9M in the UK, we are part of Vinci Energies a £12.5 billion organisation.
The role will see you tasked with Project delivery mostly within Food & Beverage industries. The ideal candidate will have experience of working for on Project delivery for a Systems Integrator.
Salary: £Competitive Salary + Bonus + Share Scheme + Pension + Benefits
- Actively participates in the whole life cycle of delivering projects, from start to finish.
- Foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Produce design and test documentation.
- Develop PLC, HMI and SCADA software.
- Perform testing with customers.
- Carry out on-site commissioning.
- Compile training manuals and run customer training sessions.
- Intermediate-level experience with Rockwell, Siemens or other major brands of PLC and SCADA/HMI platforms, with an appetite to learn new technologies.
- Several years' experience writing software and working with customers delivery projects.
- Good understanding of setting up, commissioning, and fault finding of industrial networks (EthernetIP, Profibus, ProfiNet, Ethernet) preferred, but not essential.
- Experience working in an engineering environment.
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.