In briefENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS 2023-84477 2763 Peterborough, England Permanent contract
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Eltek Systems - Senior Control Systems Software Engineer05/09/2023
Eltek Systems are looking to recruit Senior Software Controls Systems Engineer to join our expanding team. The role will see you tasked with Project delivery mostly within Food & Beverage industries. The ideal candidate will have experience of working for on Project delivery for a Systems Integrator.
We are a control and automation systems integrator. We operate on an international scale with a t/o £9M in the UK and employ over 40 people. We are part of Vinci Energies a £12.5 billion organisation.
Package up to circa 60k: (£Competitive Salary + Bonus + Pension + Electric Vehicle Car Scheme + Share Scheme)
- Actively participates in the whole life cycle of delivering projects, from start to finish.
- Foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Produce design and test documentation.
- Develop PLC, HMI and SCADA software.
- Perform testing with customers.
- Carry out on-site commissioning.
- Compile training manuals and run customer training sessions.
- Intermediate-level experience with Rockwell, Siemens or other major brands of PLC and SCADA/HMI platforms, with an appetite to learn new technologies.
- Several years' experience writing software and working with customers delivery projects.
- Good understanding of setting up, commissioning, and fault finding of industrial networks (EthernetIP, Profibus, ProfiNet, Ethernet) preferred, but not essential.
- Experience working in an engineering environment.
- Thinks outside the box and pushes the boundaries.
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible.
- Positive, personable and happy team player.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities