In briefIT / IT SYSTEMS IT Manager -71937 660 São Cristóvão, Estado de Bahia Permanent Third-year undergraduate More than 5 years
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
The candidate will report to the CTO (Chief Technical Officer) of VINCI Airports Brazil and will manage the IT department currently composed of 12 members and 2 outsourcing contracts.
The IT Manager contributes to the performance of VAB in being responsible for the :
- IT alignment with VAB Business Strategy as well as VINCI Airports IT strategy;
- Design, implementation and operational maintenance of VAB information system;
- Economical optimization of IT;
- Environmental performance of IT;
- Business-IT resiliency;
- Marketing of the IT and of the IT Department inside and outside the company;
- IT investments according to the business and airport industry technology evolutions;
- Business-Technology innovation.
DEFINITION, SUPERVISION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF IT STRATEGY:
· Defines and Implements VAB's strategic direction for the IT system;
· Advises on and defines VAB's IT systems policy;
· Monitors all IT Systems Department activity;
· Define and implement actions to minimize the IT environmental impact.
PROMOTING QUALITY IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH INTERNAL PARTNERS:
· Organizes, coordinates and monitors meetings and dialogue between Executive Management and the other IT managers;
· Ensures the quality of customer-supplier relationships;
· Defines and ensures compliance with Service Level Agreements.
· Prepare, propose and follow the IT budget (CapEx and OpEx) for all the airports
DEFINITION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A "MAKE OR BUY" POLICY:
· Negotiates, manages and monitors sub-contracting agreements and their implementation;
· Conducts market analysis, evaluates sub-contracting offers and makes proposals to Executive Management;
· Analyses performance and monitors sub-contractor quality.
INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS, MOTIVATION AND CO-ORDINATION OF IT DEPARTMENT PERSONNEL:
· Defines, implement and supervises the general management and structure of the IT Dept;
· Manages and mediates inter-disciplinary projects involving participants in different locations;
· Implements initiatives to provide support to IT personnel during changes.
SUPERVISION OF RELATIONSHIPS WITH EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDERS AND PARTNERS:
· Manages relationships with IT partners;
· Monitors relationships with external partner organizations.
ENSURING IT SECURITY:
· Defines and implements IT cyber security, risk management and Continuity of Service policies in liaison with VINCI Airports HQ;
· Ensures the reliability, confidentiality, and integrity of the IT systems;
· Guarantees necessary means to implement the Cybersecurity and Continuity of Service measures;
· Communicates regularly about this subject to the employees and VAB ExCom.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a closely related field, with at least 10 years of experience managing teams, ideally in multiple locations;
· Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience both on applications and IT infrastructures (and be able to explain and demonstrate, that the essential functions of the job can be performed);
· Good experience in IT project management;
· Strong customer (internal and external) service skills and team orientation with a positive attitude;
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
· Excellent organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail;
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
· Air Industry knowledge is a plus.
· Brazilian/Portuguese: Mandatory
· English: Mandatory
· The IT Manager should be based in SSA, or optionally in MAO, but requires traveling to all current and future VINCI Airports Brazil Airports.
Se você busca por um ambiente onde você será desafiado a se adaptar a uma realidade de constante mudança, gosta de resolver problemas, é colaborativo(a), abraça a diversidade de forma, genuína queira uma visão de futuro e rapidamente aprende, desaprende e reaprende, venha juntar-se a nós.
About VINCI Airports VINCI Airports, as the largest private airport operator in the world, manages the development and operations of 46 airports located in France, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Serbia, Cambodia, Japan, the United States, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Chile and Brazil. Served by around 250 airlines, the VINCI Airports network carried 240 million passengers in 2018. Through its expertise as a comprehensive integrator, VINCI Airports develops, finances, builds and operates airports, leveraging its investment capacity, international network, and know-how to optimize the management and performance of existing airport infrastructures, extensions and projects of new buildings. In 2018, its annual revenue for managed activities was of 3.6 billion euros and 1.6 billion euros for consolidated revenue. More information is available at www.vinci-airports.com or www.salvador-airport.com.br
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities