In briefFINANCE / ACCOUNTING / MANAGEMENT / TAX 2023-82056 675 Tallinn, Harju International assignment contract Master's degree
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
V.I.E. Financial Controller F/H - Estonie03/07/2023
We want to strengthen our pool of VIE and are seeking for a Financial Controller F/M who wants to work within our VINCI Construction subsidiary: TREV 2, based in Estonia (Tallinn).
The main missions will be as such:
- Tracking Projects and Overhead costs
- Preparing and establishing budget forecasts (budget and adjustments)
- Preparing Monthly and Quarterly closings
- Ensuring compliance with the budget of and accountability expenditures
- Analyzing cost variation if necessary and ensuring an alert role on any deviations and analyzing the impacts
- Monitoring cash and forecast cash flow
- Monitoring and analyzing key expenditure items
- Carrying out monthly reporting (backlog of orders, order intake, analysis of net debt) to Corporate Finance teams.
- Participating in ad-hoc missions within the finance department
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- A graduate of a business or engineering school or university education in accounting/finance
- A first experience of at least 6 months in Finance (including internship and/or apprenticeship), ideally acquired in the construction sector.
- Basic accounting knowledge is required.
- Fluency in English.
- You are a methodical, curious, and analytical mind.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy working in a team, and know how to adapt to new multicultural environments.
- An excellent command of Microsoft Excel (Data analysis). A knowledge of SAP would be a plus.
- A previous international experience would be a plus.
To enter the V.I.E Program, you have to be:
- A European citizen aged between 18 and 28 on the date of registration, whatever training level
- A graduate student, with a fluent level in English
- Have never done any V.I.E. in the past
- Do not have worked previously in the host country.
- You will join a decentralized organisation with decision-making close to the field
- You will thrive and be part of an attractive mobility policy : "Young Talent Community at VINCI Construction"
- You will gain a great working experience thanks to an inspirational working environment
- You will develop technical and soft skills through mentoring
VINCI Construction is one of the world's leading players in construction, in the fields of transport infrastructure, buildings, networks and urban development. VINCI Construction relies on a network of local subsidiaries, a network of specialities and specific expertise in major infrastructure projects. With more than 1,300 companies, VINCI Construction is involved throughout the entire life cycle of a project (financing, design, construction, renovation and maintenance). This network of more than 1,300 companies, operating in over 100 countries, employs nearly 115,000 people and generated a revenue of €26.2 billion in 2021. To find out more, visit www.vinci-construction.com and follow our news on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/vinci-construction
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities