In briefIT / IT SYSTEMS 2023-83522 2764 Telford, England Fixed-term contract Bachelor's degree
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Digital Transformation Project Coordinator08/08/2023
Duties and Responsibilities
· Take ownership of the existing digital transformation plan and coordinate its implementation
· Support our workforce in maximising their use of existing Office 365 digital solutions such as Excel, Power Bi, Power Forms, Power Apps, SharePoint etc.
· Assist with the development and improvement of digital solutions to compile data from multiple sources to better visualise current systems including the implementation of Power BI dashboards.
· Assist with improving the quality, and cleansing, of data to ensure business decisions are made based on accurate and current information.
· To develop data collection systems using digital forms to reduce human error and duplication of effort and to increase the ease and quality of data analyses including the deployment Power Automate solutions.
· To interrogate data systems to identify business improvement opportunities and to monitor their progress, adoption and efficacy.
· Lead the deployment of new digital apps across the business taking benefit of the ongoing deployment of VINCI Harmony ERP
Knowledge and Experience
· A degree from an IT or Engineering discipline (or equivalent)
· Excellent knowledge of Office 365 Applications and Windows (including PowerBI and Power Automate)
· Strong data analysis and excel skills
· Experience in developing digital solutions to support business change
· Excellent communication skills: able to interpret requirements, provide information confidently and clearly, simplifying complex data into user-friendly outputs for the end user
· Great attention to detail and accuracy
· Able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual, with excellent IT ability, to take ownership of our existing digital transformation plan and coordinate its implementation.
You will be instrumental in developing and implementing digital solutions and technologies across the organisation to support business improvements and efficiencies.
The role will be based on a project of up to 12 months and reviewed in line with business need as project milestones are achieved.
Our inclusive approach is aimed creating opportunities for all of our people. We believe in the importance of training, development and mentoring, continually investing to improve skills and expertise, helping our employees reach their true potential and enjoy rewarding careers.
Our employees are rewarded with excellent benefits including company contributory pension, private healthcare, health insurance, life assurance, annual bonuses, company share scheme and enhanced maternity benefits.
Freyssinet UK is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on any protected characteristic as part of the Equality Act 2010.
Since its inception in 1950, Freyssinet has been at the forefront of providing specialised civil engineering technology, consultancy and installation for projects large and small. Freyssinet forms part of the Soletanche Freyssinet Group, a name that is respected worldwide for delivering innovative solutions and pushing the envelope of civil and structural engineering achievement. Originally a specialist in bridge components and post-tensioning, Freyssinet has successfully expanded its portfolio of products and services into repair, protection and strengthening of structures: specialising in diagnostic surveys, repairs, refurbishment, bridge bearings, expansion joints and cathodic protection to reinforced concrete in the building, civil and marine sectors. Our employees are at the heart of everything Freyssinet does. Our motivated and dedicated workforce is a key driver of the exceptional service, skill and quality Freyssinet is renowned for, delivering complex and pioneering projects all around the UK. We believe in providing our employees with excellent benefits and place great importance on people development, helping our people to achieve their full potential and enjoy interesting and rewarding careers. REAL PEOPLE, REAL WORK, REAL REWARDS - Build a lasting career with Freyssinet, apply now.