In briefENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS Kigtek -Project Manager-69760 2763 Viewpark, Scotland Permanent
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Kigtek - Project Manager18/01/2023
Kigtek Solutions Ltd are a leading Scottish Systems Integrator and Electrical Installation Company based in the central belt of Scotland. The company was founded in 2009 and joined the Vinci Energies UK & ROI Family in March 2022.
We delivers process control, monitoring and safety solutions to a number of the world’s leading spirits manufacturers helping them to produce many of the world’s best known spirits brands. Our work takes us to some of the largest, most advanced and highest volume drinks production sites in the UK.
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager
Competitive Salary + Pension + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits
Incredible career opportunities have become available for experienced Project Managers to join our team operating from our Bellshill office near Glasgow.
Each of our Project Managers operates with a diverse portfolio of live projects and have full responsibility for leading these projects to successful outcomes and meeting or exceeding our customers’ expectations. Key to this is developing strong team relationships within Kigtek, with our customers and our supply chain.
Our Project Managers have full commercial and contractual responsibility and work closely with their technical teams to develop, maintain and execute the overall delivery strategies and project plans. Project Managers deliver our projects in the most efficient and cost-effective manner whilst complying with our Management Systems for Quality (ISO 9001) and Functional Safety (BS EN 61511/61508)
- For each project have a clear understanding of the project scope, roles and responsibilities and manage accordingly
- Develop and maintain project plans including project quality plans, development plans and Gantt charts
- Ensure plans are communicated, understood and agreed internally, with our customers and relevant suppliers
- Ensure all our work activities are performed in a controlled and safe manner in accordance with the relevant UK, Kigtek and Customers Health and Safety requirements
- Monitor project costs and update corresponding monthly project reviews
- Ensure project adherence to our Management Systems
- Lead teams of engineers, and when needed, contractors, sub-contractors, and work partners, to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to quality requirements
- Identify, manage, and mitigate project risks
- Develop excellent customer relationships leading to ongoing works
You will be a dynamic and proactive team player who strives to deliver high-quality work and the highest level of customer service.
You will have strong interpersonal, written and communication skills as well as a thirst for knowledge and commitment to successful project deliveries within a dynamic and challenging environment.
Ideally you will be Degree qualified (or equivalent) in an Engineering related subject and have completed modules or a post-graduate qualification in Project Management. You will have experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams delivering critical PLC/SCADA based projects to high volume fast paced manufacturing sites.
An understanding of PLC and SCADA technologies and the underpinning infrastructures is essential
You must be able work autonomously, be able to think out the box and lead your teams through the typical challenges of project delivery.
A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Microsoft Project is essential.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full UK driving licence.
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.