In briefENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS Actemium Automation Ports - Admin-64862 2763 Waterlooville, England Permanent
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Actemium Automation Portsmouth - Administrator31/05/2022
Actemium Automation is a control and automation systems integrator. We operate from 12 offices in England and employ over 250 people. We are part of VINCI Energies; a £12.5 billion organisation and we are looking to recruit an Administrator to join our Waterlooville office.
Package up to circa 26k: (Competitive Salary + Pension + Share Scheme + 25 days holiday + Benefits)
To ensure the smooth running of day-to-day activities within Actemium Automation Waterlooville Office, provide operational support to all staff.
1. Provide general operational support for all staff. (e.g. all travel bookings hotels, hire cars, flights, ferries etc). Ensure travel arrangements are completed in a timely manner.
2. Liaise with Regional Leaders re New Starters, organise Introduction Packs.
3. Manage procedures/processes for New Starters to ensure they are entered on the company intranet and Induction courses are available to them.
4. All purchasing requirements including Actemium Automation branded clothing, printing, IT equipment, PPE, etc).
5. Assist the Receptionist ensuring that all visitors to Actemium Automation premises are dealt with in a courteous, efficient and professional manner, be responsible for providing refreshments.
6. Maintain standard company forms and templates, modifying and creating new ones as required.
7. Maintain an appropriate supply of all stationary items required by staff. Ensure that photocopiers and similar office equipment are kept in good working order, arranging for maintenance and repair as required.
8. Arrange recalibration of digital multimeters and Gas monitors, maintain the Site Safety database.
9. Maintain an appropriate supply of domestic consumables, including refreshments for staff and visitors.
10. Liaise with contract cleaning company, ensuring that they maintain an appropriate level of cleanliness and hygiene throughout Actemium Automation premises.
11. Maintain company databases, modifying data as requested.
12. Manage the maintenance of Wellington Gate. Including disposal of recycling materials.
13. Manage the provision of company mobile phones.
1. Ideally most have administration experience
2. Knowledge of an ERP system (ideally SAP) would be advantageous
3. Have good interpersonal skills
4. Ability to demonstrate good organisational skills
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.