In briefENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS 2022-66839 2763 Waterlooville, England Permanent
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Actemium Automation Support - Automation Support Engineer (South)25/07/2022
Actemium Automation Support is part of the VINCI Energies group. Being part of this £12.5 billion organisation allows us to provide our customers with the resources, vitality and strength of a large, global company, while still delivering local, personalised service. Along with the other business units in the Actemium Automation family, we employ 250+ people at 12 locations across the UK.
Package up to circa 60k: (£ Competitive Salary + Company Vehicle + On-call allowance + Profit Share Scheme + 25 days holiday + Pension Contribution)
- You would be on our 24/7 call rota, responding to emergency call out's.
- The aim is to use your PLC and SCADA expertise to get your customer's plant back up-and-running as quickly as possible.
- As well as emergency call outs, you will also help your customers by carrying out planned support work to ensure their PLC and SCADA systems remain reliable and fit for purpose.
Ideally you will need to be able to demonstrate experience in programming and trouble shooting on:
- PLC's (e.g. Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, Schneider)
- SCADA systems (e.g. Wonderware, GE Proficy, Rockwell).
- IT equipment and industrial communications networks.
In addition, it would be highly advantageous if you may also be able to:
- Understand low voltage electrical designs and drawings.
- Trouble shoot electrical control panels and installations
- Understand Instrumentation, PID Controls, Motor Control, VSDs, Servo
- Systems, sensors and actuators used in manufacturing or process environments.
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.