In briefDEVELOPMENT / CONSTRUCTION / PROJECT MANAGEMENT 2022-73019 620 Perth, Western Australia, Australia Permanent Bachelor's degree More than 5 years
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Construction Remedial Manager / Operations Manager26/01/2023
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Construction Remedial Manager for our Western Australia division in Perth to commence with us in early 2023.
Reporting to the WA Remedial Manager you will be accountable for delivering projects successfully in WA to ensure zero harm, quality, on-time delivery, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
As the WA Construction Remedial Manager, you will also provide commercial and technical support at the project level.
Ideally, you will come from a background with the following:
- Previous experience as a Construction Manager over-looking remedial projects
- At least 10 years of experience as a Project Engineer / Project Manager
- Solid experience with subcontract management and managing internal resources
- Mentor, support, manage and provide commercial assistance to all PEs and PMs
- Oversee multiple projects in Perth and regional WA
- Organise prompt cash/bank guarantee collection from debtors
- Performed projects with positive ROPA
- Solve bugs on projects before they become major issues
- Create a proactive safety culture among the site staff and personnel
- Liaise with support services for requirements such as payroll, HR, commercial, legal, safety, and finance
- Review employee performance and needs for training
- Ensure clients’ needs are clearly and correctly understood and communicated between parties
- Develop Freyssinet core competency with team and equipment to be the best in business and the contractor of choice in WA
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 10 years’ Project Engineer or Project Manager experience in the civil/construction industry
- Remedial or Concrete/ Steel repair & re-strengthening experience (Preferred)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Structural, Marine,
- Facades, Concrete, Blast & Paint
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite programsExcellent written and verbal communication skills
This position is a great opportunity to work in beautiful Western Australia offering a competitive salary & Incentives working alongside experts in the remedial space.
If you or anybody you know thinks that they fit this position apply or send an updated resume to Afa McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow at least 2-3 business days before following up on your application.
To find out more about the type of projects we facilitate visit our website: https://www.freyssinet.com.au
Freyssinet Australia and New Zealand is a multifaceted specialist contractor providing innovative solutions for remediation, post-tensioning, and specialist civil engineering. We have an unrivalled reputation in specialised civil engineering across Bridges, Structures, Marine, and Industrial sectors. We have local branches in all states of Australia & parts of New Zealand and are present in over 100 countries around the world.
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities