In briefFINANCE / ACCOUNTING / MANAGEMENT / TAX Actemium EV -Coventry- Administration -64432 2762 Whitley, Coventry, England Permanent
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Actemium EV (Coventry) Administration assistant18/05/2022
Actemium EV is a dedicated business unit to EV Charging solutions, with a massive increase in activity in this sector we are currently recruiting for a Administration Assistant to join our expanding team.
Package up to circa £25k: (Competitive Salary + Share Scheme + Pension + 24 days holiday + Private Health Care)
The Business Unit Administration Assistant will be responsible for the day to day running of the administration/finance function within the Business Unit. They will also provide support to the Business Unit General Manager and the team to assist with the effective running of the business unit (BU). They are required to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with the operational staff within their BU and within the group. They will possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, have strong administrative skills, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working within the team to coordinate and develop efficient methods of working, and looking for ways to refine and share best practice
- Assist with completing customer questionnaires and provide copies of company documentation as required
- Provide general administration support for the Project and admin teams
- Assist the BUGM with any ad-hoc tasks required to support the project and admin teams
- Administrative/reception and office duties to aid the smooth running of the Business Unit
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Internal Control Manual and procedures
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of the Business Units vendor accounts
- Raising of purchase orders, GRN and processing of all purchase invoices
- Processing of weekly timesheets to support the Central Payroll function
- Maintain and retrieve all company records (PPE, plant & equipment etc)
- Travel & company fleet bookings, PPE & office supplies orders
- Creating sales orders & raising sales invoices
Technical Skills and experience:
- Admin background (desirable)
- Experience in Accounts Payable role (desirable but not necessary)
- Intermediate IT Skills – Excel, outlook etc.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Using SAP would be advantageous
- QBE (desirable)
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.