En BrefREALISATION / TRAVAUX / CONDUITE DE PROJETS Régleur-finisseur-Avignon-32120 634 Avignon, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Contrat à durée indéterminée Bac Supérieur à 3 ans
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
What is on offer?
We have an exciting position available for Project Engineer in our Operations Division based out of our office in Welshpool. The position of Project Engineer is accountable for managing allocated projects to ensure zero harm, quality, ontime delivery, customer satisfaction and profitability.
This position will be directing the performance of work, resources and activities on site and will report to a Construction Manager or Project Manager.
In terms of responsibilities, you will:
- The development, review and management of project plans encompassing all elements of project delivery including WH&S, Quality & Environment.
- Proactive leadership and management of safety performance, standards and risk
- Quality management on day to day basis, development of quality procedures according to the specifications of the project and the Australian standard, implementation on site, design review and update.
- Provide technical advice with problem-solving skills. Take initiative, sense of urgency and analysis.
- Establish and maintain project cost control, inclusive of a focus on labor utilization and efficiency.
- Build effective relationships with clients and manage day to day interactions.
- Accurate preparation of various monthly reporting, progress claims and sub-contractor statement.
- Administration of contracts, management of commercial risk in accordance with the DOA.
- Navigating problems and issues; finding solutions that allow works to continue as planned
What connects you to this role:
- Minimum 4 years Project Engineer experience in the construction industry
- Degree in Engineering & Construction or equivalent
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Experience in the remedial market would be highly valuable
- Demonstrated experience managing project costs, budgets and variations to successful outcomes
- Highly commercial in your approach
- Proactive approach, strong interpersonal, negotiation and people skills
- Long term career opportunity with a global company and a family vibe
- We will consider visa sponsorship for a suitably experienced candidate subject to eligibility
- Work for a close-knit team who care for their people
- Competitive remuneration + benefits
VINCI Construction is one of the world's leading players in construction, in the fields of transport infrastructure, buildings, networks and urban development. VINCI Construction relies on a network of local subsidiaries, a network of specialities and specific expertise in major infrastructure projects. With more than 1,300 companies, VINCI Construction is involved throughout the entire life cycle of a project (financing, design, construction, renovation and maintenance). This network of more than 1,300 companies, operating in over 100 countries, employs nearly 115,000 people and generated a revenue of €26.2 billion in 2021.
Aucune offre n'a été trouvée. Afficher toutes nos offres