En BrefFINANCES / COMPTABILITE / GESTION / FISCALITE Kigtek -Assistant FBP-64449 2762 Viewpark, Ecosse Contrat à durée indéterminée
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
Kigtek - Assistant Finance Business Partner18/05/2022
Kigtek Solutions Ltd are a leading Scottish Systems Integrator and Electrical Installation Company based in the central belt of Scotland. The company was founded in 2009 and joined the Vinci Energies UK & ROI Family in March 2022. We are currently looking to recruit a assistant finance business partner function. The ideal candidate will have experience of project based accounting.
Package up to circa £38k: (Competitive Salary + Pension + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits)
Support to the Finance Business Partner to assist with the effective running of the Finance and Admin area. They are required to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with the operational and administrative staff within their Business unit (BU). They will possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, have strong commercial awareness, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure that the purchase ledger transactions are complete and accurate
- Support the Finance Business Partner in providing and interpreting analytical information to enable effective decision making by the Business unit general manager
- Provides support in ensuring that the rules, principles and the internal control requirements of the Group are met
- Support the Business Unit to meet all its financial reporting obligations
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure that transactions are accurately recorded in a timely manner and in accordance with the group and accounting rules
- Justification of the Balance Sheet figures by performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in all month end tasks such as accruals, prepayments and closing of ledgers
- Monitor and report off-balance sheet commitments
- Be prepared to develop/apply the technical accounting knowledge obtained in their professional training to ensure the correct treatment of financial transactions
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly VAT returns and Intrastat submissions
- Utilise VAT knowledge to advise BU’s on VAT implications on certain transactions
- Assist with the annual budget preparation process
Provide analysis of KPI’s such as invoice lag and debtors
- Strong AAT or PQ CIMA (or other relevant accounting qualification)
- Ideally worked in an engineering environment
- Knowledge of group reporting an advantage
- The person will need to be a confident communicator, across all levels both internally and externally
- Friendly and approachable manner, able to build and sustain relationships based on trust at all levels
- An eye for detail, focused on quality and accuracy, within a face paced environment, without compromising deadlines.
- Ability to use sound judgement to ensure the appropriate messages are delivered
- Strong financial skills applied in a project costing context
- Ability to analyse and interpret variances
- Good knowledge of basic accounting functions such as Accounts Payable,
- Accounts Receivable, Timesheets
- Cash Management
- Strong IT skills in particular, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge of using SAGE Accounting is essential
- Able to plan and deliver objectives within agreed timeframes
- Excellent organisational skills
- A self-starter who can work on their own initiative but also be able to work effectively as part of a team.
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.
Aucune offre n'a été trouvée. Afficher toutes nos offres