En BrefINGENIERIE / ETUDES / METHODES Actemium Coventry - PM EV (North)-60665 2763 Clayton-le-Woods, Angleterre Contrat à durée indéterminée
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
Actemium EV - Project Manager: Electric Vehicle Charging Schemes (North)10/02/2022
Actemium EV is a dedicated Business Unit to Electric Vehicle Charging. Through sustained growth and the backing of VINCI Energies we are now looking to recruit a Project Manager to help run the operation in the North. The role will see become responsible for all project activities. The ideal candidate will have Project Management experience from within the Electric Vehicle Charging industry.
Package: Circa £60,000 p.a.
- Responsible for all project activities and ultimately the profit and loss of all the contracts allocated.
- Develop EV Charging New Opportunities in conjunction with Business Unit Senior personnel and in accordance with the Strategic Plan.
- Develop key customer relationships
- Project Risk Management Control (during commercial and execution phases).
- Tender preparation, approval, submission, negotiation
- Procurement of materials, sub-contract services and/or resource.
- Internal Resource management
- Invoice & cash collection
- Monthly project cost analysis/cost to complete forecast i.e. budget control including variations
- Value engineering approach
- Project program management
- H&S Positive Culture Mentality
- H&S Control of site set-up and task completion (CDM experience preferable)
- H&S Incident/Accident investigation/reports
- Quality Control
- Environmental focus during project delivery
- Input into Annual Strategic Plan and direction of the Business Unit
- Customer Satisfaction & Complaints
- Supplier performance reviews
- The candidate would be expected to have several years Project Management experience
- Degree or HNC/HND qualified in Electrical Engineering) or equivalent technical discipline would be ideal
- Experienced in the Design of Low Voltage installation in an industrial/Commercial environment.
- Experience in the Design of MV/HV Installation (beneficial but not essential)
- Experienced in site survey 's leading to modifications of existing equipment.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver/control multiple projects simultaneously
- A self—disciplined approach, organized, structured and consistent in approach.
- A calm professional manner
- A “Can-Do” “Roll the sleeves up” attitude with a friendly, fun, quirky, engaging personality
- Specific EV Charging knowledge is preferred but not essential, a passion for Electric Vehicles and associated Infrastructure projects is of greater importance
- Knowledge of construction sites also beneficial for larger scale schemes
- Strong communication skills (written & oral) are required for colleagues, customers, suppliers, sub-contractors (i.e. all levels).
- Reliability, Flexibility and Dependability
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.