En BrefINGENIERIE / ETUDES / METHODES Omexom - Senior Project Manager (Substa)-67494 3135 Ecosse, GB Contrat à durée indéterminée
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
Omexom - Senior Project Manager (Substations)17/08/2022
Omexom is a brand through which VINCI Energies undertakes its Transmission & Distribution activities. Omexom UK and ROI is a community of incredible people, empowered to deliver the promises of digital and energy revolutions. Our vision to create a better future sits at the heart of everything we do.
At Omexom you are free to be who you are and what you want to be. You can be part of a community that fosters entrepreneurial spirit and supports you in your personal development.
We offer a flexible working environment with strong benefits such as 25 days holidays, matched pension contributions, a generous company share scheme and healthcare cover. Our culture is reflected in our values which we embody by empowering and bringing together amazing people.
A Senior Project Manager is required by the Omexom Substation Business Unit to play a key part of our organisational success, ensuring commitments to our customers are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
The job holder will have a consistent track record of project delivery along with demonstrable experience in developing diverse teams.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ownership of deliverables relating to time, cost, and quality, ensuring safe delivery of projects.
- Lead, develop and support teams operating on a variety of projects.
- Use excellent communication skills to run and engage with internal and external partners in a timely manner.
- Professionally represent Omexom, both individually and as part of a team, in a wide range of situations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead projects to the requirements set out within our governance framework for project delivery.
- Work closely with and as part of the Sales team providing expertise for bid opportunities throughout the sales phase including creation of detailed project plans.
- Provide and manage objectives to project team members (Procurement, Engineering, Construction, etc) to ensure all deliverables are monitored and achieved in accordance with the plan.
- Project cost control at all times, ensuring pre-determined levels of productivity are achieved.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- HV Substation experience
- Educated to degree level (preferably in an engineering, business or project management discipline)
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experienced in planning works in the most efficient manner
- People management skills and ability to motivate and engage staff
- The ability to deliver strong financial performance in a contracting environment
- A proven understanding of safety and quality management
- The ability to engage at a specific and detailed level with key tasks, evidenced by those tasks being executed in a highly efficient manner.
- APM, PRINCE2 or PMI qualifications are desirable.
Expert of energy technologies and IT services, VINCI Energies (64,500 employees, €10.2 billion of turnover) design, implement and maintain solutions to the industry, service sector and local communities. In the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, VINCI Energies provides electrical design, project management, installation and maintenance services since 1907. Through its 16 closely networked Business Units, VINCI Energies operates in 4 different sectors: Infrastructure, Industry, Telecommunications and building services.