En BrefEXPLOITATION / MAINTENANCE 2022-68898 2761 Ecosse, GB Contrat à durée indéterminée Secondaire
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
Trainee Health Physics Monitor21/09/2022
Dounreay is Scotland's largest decommissioning project and is widely recognised as Europe's most complex nuclear closure programme. For more than 50 years it was known as the centre of the UK's fast reactor research and development and now the team is aiming to be recognised as a centre of excellence for nuclear decommissioning. Dounreay offers an opportunity to be involved in some of the UK's most leading edge technical projects, developing unique skills and experiences which are highly sought after across the industry.
Be part of it:
Vacancies have arisen within the Nuvia Health Physics team at Dounreay for Trainees Health Physics Surveyors to support our client’s ongoing decommissioning programme. The training programme will last for 2 years and will include an NVQ in Radiological Protection. Throughout the training your progress will be monitored and assessed against Nuvia and Client standards. You will compile an evidence folder, demonstrating your areas of learning with accredited certificates of completion for elements of your training.
Main responsibilities as an HP Surveyor:
· Undertake radiation and contamination surveying both on the Dounreay Site and offsite in accordance with the defined routine monitoring program
· Undertake the changing of air sample and duct sample filter papers, and undertake counting of the filters to determine the activity present
· Support site operations as they progress by monitoring the radiological conditions and reporting the results
· Undertake surveying operations in areas with enhanced levels of radioactive contamination wearing appropriate PPE/RPE
· Review and support the production of health physics documentation
· Assist with the familiarisation and training of Health Physics staff
· Be required to participate in emergency on-call arrangements
· Perform the responsibilities of Local/Management Appointments relevant to post
Desirable skills, aptitudes and experience:
· Minimum of 3 National 5’s at Grade C or equivalent, including English, Mathematics and one Science subject
· Open, flexible approach to work and prepared to undergo training
· The ability to communicate effectively with staff/contractors at all levels
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Required to be designated as a classified worker and as such must be 18 years old or over on the start date, in accordance with the Ionising Radiation Regulations 2017.
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Subsidiary of VINCI Construction, and division of the world-leading VINCI Group, NUVIA is an international company that operates world-wide on highly regulated and sensitive industrial sites, and has done for decades. We have been involved in
all the major nuclear projects in the world thanks to our solid and historical expertise.
Today, NUVIA is a key-partner for highly demanding industries that place regulatory requirements and safety at the top of their priorities. Our clients can also count on NUVIA for cutting-edge support services and solutions. With three ranges of NUVIATech products, NUVIA is a leading designer and supplier of sophisticated radiation protection and detection instruments, as valuable in Healthcare, protection, as in radioactivity geolocation
NUVIA est une branche de VINCI, plus grand groupe intégré de concessions et BTP du monde. NUVIA est plus particulièrement l'entité nucléaire du Groupe VINCI et est impliqué dans le cycle de vie tout entier des installations nucléaires, du New Build au démantèlement, en passant par la maintenance et l'exploitation. NUVIA est en croissance constante, avec plus de 2700 salariés dans le monde. En moyenne, 100 hommes et femmes nous rejoignent chaque année. Maintenant, plus que jamais, nous recherchons de nouveaux talents pour soutenir la croissance du groupe.
Aucune offre n'a été trouvée. Afficher toutes nos offres