En BrefDIRECTION OPERATIONNELLE / MANAGEMENT 2022-72715 2759 États-Unis Contrat à durée indéterminée Bac +4 Supérieur à 8 ans
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
VP of Operations - Repairs East Coast19/12/2022
Vice President of Operations – Repairs East Coast
Freyssinet, Inc. has been at the forefront of civil engineering and specialized construction services since 1995. We form part of the Soletanche-Freyssinet Group, a name respected worldwide for delivering innovative solutions and pushing the envelope of civil and structural engineering. Originally a specialist in bridge components and post-tensioning, Freyssinet has successfully expanded its portfolio of products and services into repair, protection and strengthening of structures. We specialize in diagnostic surveys, repairs, rehabilitation and cathodic protection to reinforced concrete in the building, civil and marine sectors. With offices in Virginia, North Carolina and Florida, Freyssinet operates as general contractor, specialty subcontractor and supplier throughout the US. Freyssinet is able to support the full product and service range with an in-house engineering design team. Current company revenue $45M.
General Job Description:
As a member of the Management Team of Freyssinet, Inc., the Vice President of Operations – Repairs East Coast reports to the CEO and is responsible for the overall operations of Freyssinet activities in the Mid-Atlantic and South-Atlantic Regions of Freyssinet repair activities to include concrete repairs, strengthening, corrosion protection, coatings and waterproofing. Candidates should possess strong leadership and motivational skills, and the ability to manage projects and maintain financial budgets.
• Managing the delivery of projects totaling $30m+ annually.
• Managing a team of Operations Managers, Project Managers, Projects Engineers, Superintendents and Field employees based in Sterling VA and Raleigh NC offices.
• Managing all operations aspect of projects to ensure timely and on-budget delivery.
• Working with Freyssinet support departments to ensure that company policies and processes are followed.
• Working with clients to negotiate contractual issues, change orders, claims, back-charges and disputes within the limits of authority set by CEO.
• Assessing the need for personnel and working with Human Resources on recruiting.
• Coordinating and optimizing field manpower and equipment to ensure that projects are complete within estimate and pre-construction budgets.
• Assisting in the maintenance, development, and enhancement of the company’s cost control systems to ensure on budget delivery of projects.
• Mastering project scheduling to ensure on time delivery of projects.
• Must be extremely safety conscious, setting an example for others by demonstrating that Safety is held in the highest regard. Wears safety equipment (hard hat with chin straps, eye protection, ear protection, respiratory protection, etc…) when required by the safety specifications or jobsite conditions.
• Engaging in Safety commitments provided by corporate office and ensuring that every project is incident-free.
1. Minimum of 10 years related experience
2. Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
3. Complete understanding of the construction concrete repair industry
4. Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products, construction scheduling software
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Extensive knowledge of financial operations
7. Proven risk management and contracting knowledge
8. Excellent management skills
9. Exhibits strong leadership qualities
10. Ability to always maintain discretion and confidentiality
11. Ability to delegate work appropriately
12. Excellent time management and organizational skills
13. Excellent judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
14. Excellent strategic thinking and visionary skills
Depuis 80 ans, Freyssinet (6 300 collaborateurs – 685M€ de CA), filiale du groupe VINCI et leader mondial du Génie Civil spécialisé propose des solutions techniques intégrées dans deux grands domaines : la construction et la réparation de structures. Le Groupe Freyssinet intervient sur les cinq continents sur tout type d'ouvrages : passerelles, pont et ouvrages d'art, centrales nucléaires, génie civil industriel, bâtiments, stades, réservoirs d'eau, …