En BrefRESSOURCES HUMAINES Actemium Automation - HR Manager-62423 2770 Marston Green, Angleterre Contrat à durée indéterminée
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
Actemium Automation - HR Manager28/03/2022
Actemium Automation is a control and automation systems integrator. We operate from 12 offices in England and employ 250 people. We are part of VINCI Energies; a £12.5 billion organisation.
Package: Competitive Salary + Share Scheme + Electric Vehicle Car Scheme + 25 days holiday + Pension + Benefits
The HR Manager will be a member of the senior management team, responsible for developing and running a complete Human Resources Service for the Actemium Automation Perimeter. The Perimeter consists of 7 Business Units, 5 legal entities, 12 locations and 250 staff with different terms and conditions, cultures and management philosophies. The HR Manager will provide the HR strategic lead and expertise which will support this multi-site business in maximising performance, leveraging growth opportunities and the delivery of the HR Shared Strategic Plan across all business units. You will promote HR best practise and implement common initiatives in a way that respects and adapts to individual Business Unit. The HR Manager will be responsible for developing HR processes for the business.
- Work with management to support with resourcing strategies, identify future talent and potential resourcing issues and coordinate the succession planning/talent development processes, through facilitating HR practices including PMI and ECHOS
- Provide commercially focussed advice and support to Managers on all Employee Relations issues in line with Company procedures including disciplinary, grievance and sickness absence issues
- Drive and support L&D for developing talent, run workshops, create development plans, assess training needs and work with the BUs to organise internal and external training
- Deliver employee engagement programmes, reports, analysis and action
- Lead the wellbeing agenda for the perimeter
- Monthly and annual HR Reporting
- Manage and promote the internal benefits programmes
- Keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and HR best practice
- Update HR policy & Handbooks where required
- Strong knowledge of employee relations and employment law
- Excellent commercial knowledge and business acumen
- Good knowledge of HR systems
- Established, hands-on experience in a generalist HR position within an engineering environment would be advantageous
- Ability to contribute to the recruitment and retention of staff
- Able to problem solve and demonstrate operational and strategic skills
- The role will involve some travel to sites across the UK, but mainly based in Birmingham
- Minimum CIDP level 5 qualified
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.
Aucune offre n'a été trouvée. Afficher toutes nos offres