En BrefINGENIERIE / ETUDES / METHODES Actemium Rail-Birmingham Electrical E-64655 2763 Marston Green, Angleterre Contrat à durée indéterminée
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
Actemium Rail - Birmingham - Electrical Estimator24/05/2022
Actemium Rail (Birmingham) are looking to recruit an Electrical Estimator on a permanent basis to Support our ongoing rail growth plan. We are currently seeing an increase in project awards for HS2 and Network Rail new builds alongside infrastructure enhancements resulting in a need to strengthen our in-house rail team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in previous rail Installations of working in an M&E rail environment.
Based from our Birmingham location, you maybe be required to visit a number of client’s locations throughout the UK during the working week.
(Competitive salary +package healthcare + Pension +share- scheme)
Typical Duties Include:
- Responsible to produce estimates and technical submissions.
- Production of bid / no bid assessment of opportunities.
- Responsible for bid management for rail tender submissions as necessary.
- Responsible for initial terms and conditions review at tender stage.
- Attending tender de-briefing with clients for unsuccessful bids.
- Responsible for the facilitation of handover meetings to the operational teams.
- Ensure that projects spend costs are in accordance with the tender prices submitted and cost breakdowns. In the event of a departure from estimate, work closely with the operational team to review and action change.
- Re-rate bill items as necessary post award of contract(s) during a post award review of rates.
- Ensure bids are compliant with company systems and procedures.
- Entertain advanced site visits and develop scope where required.
- Have an understanding and work with the Network Rail GRIP process.
- Have an understanding on the NEC3/4 processes and procedures and assist in preparation of pre contract award documentation.
- Assist with PQQ preparations prior to bidding.
Essential Knowledge / Qualifications / Certifications:
- Minimum academic qualification to HND, preferably degree level in a relevant technical related discipline.
- Membership of related Professional Institutes either by Professional examination or experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project delivery or operational engineering within the electrical / Rail Industry including experience in electrical, mechanical & telecoms.
- Skilled in negotiating and influencing.
The Ideal Candidate will would have a good education and good understanding of Health and Safety compliance. Also possess: CSCS Card or ECS Card18th Edition & and if possible, Personal Track Safety (PTS) accreditation, however this is not essential as training will be provide for the right candidate.
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.