En BrefCOMMUNICATION 493472 Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, AU Full Time Permanent
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
Community & Stakeholder Advisor2/2/2023
Mulgoa Road Alliance will deliver improvements to road safety and the M4 exit ramps, as part of the Mulgoa Road stage 1 upgrade between Jeanette Street to Blaikie Road in Penrith, Sydney.
With more than 700 employees Australia-wide, Seymour Whyte has earned a solid reputation for delivering complex, innovative projects. People join Seymour Whyte because they’re looking for more from their professional growth as well as personal connections. As part of the Seymour Whyte team, our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together.
About the role:
- Support the project to implement the project’s communication and engagement plans
- Plan and undertake communications and engagement activities
- Prepare communication materials including works notifications, newsletters, media releases, content for social media etc
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and application of legislation and industry standards
- Assist in training project personnel on community enquiries and media protocols
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or significant experience in a similar role.
- Three years of communications experience working at the project site level in civil construction industry.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Current C-Class Driver’s License
What’s in it for you?
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Attractive project allowances and conditions for regional projects
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organisation that offers security and global mobility opportunities.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
Our internal HR team is managing this role; applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Reference code: 493472
Aucune offre n'a été trouvée. Afficher toutes nos offres