En BrefINGENIERIE / ETUDES / METHODES Actemium Automation Bristol - Software-71481 2763 Portishead, Angleterre Contrat à durée indéterminée
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
Actemium Automation Bristol - Software Controls System Engineer18/01/2023
Actemium Automation is a control and automation systems integrator. We operate from 12 offices in England and employ over 250 people. We are part of VINCI Energies; a £12.5 billion organisation and we are looking to recruit a software Controls Systems Engineer to join our Bristol office.
Competitive Salary + Profit Share Scheme + Share Scheme + Pension + Electric Vehicle Car Scheme + 25 days holiday
• Commit to the whole life cycle of delivering projects from start to finish
• Ability to foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
• Produce design and test documentation to a professional standard
• Develop PLC, HMI and SCADA software
• Perform testing with customers
• Carry out on-site commissioning
• Compile training manuals and run customer training sessions
• Assist in review engineering practices to assist in the BU’s goal of continuously improving and remaining efficient
• Co-operate in defining and agreeing project responsibilities, ensure all projects are delivered professionally, agree outputs and timeframes with Engineers
• Consider project requirements and communicate movements to team, ensuring cover is in place when absent
• You need to confidently and professionally represent the BU and have excellent communication and technical skills in a customer facing role
• A few years of experience with one or more of the following; Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, Wonderware (InTouch and/or System Platform) SCADA and HMI platforms with an appetite to learn new technologies
• A few years of experience with one or more of the following; Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider and Mitsubishi PLC platforms, with an appetite to learn new technologies
• A few years’ experience of comping design documentation and Control System software and working with customers to deliver projects.
• Highly motivated, organised and flexible
• Positive, personable and happy team player
• Think outside the box and push the boundaries
• Have sufficient knowledge and experience to assist in carrying out site surveying to understand/draft requirements and produce accurate quotations, understanding and organise support when required
• Competent and confident IT skills for using databases, word-processing, spreadsheets, planning tools, email, internet, etc
• Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills to deliver high standards and quality
• Ability to develop friendly and professional customer focused relations with others
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.
Aucune offre n'a été trouvée. Afficher toutes nos offres